first night at the home (Chapter 1)

Chapter 1

Destiny’s pov;

I stared at my walls and all the photos I had hung up for memories. I was shivering from lying on the cold tile floor in my own pool of tears. It hurt to breathe in and out; I could feel the bruises beginning to form. I sat up and wiped away the tears with the back of my hands. I walked to the bathroom and took shower; I just stood there crying, And wondering what life would have been like if the accident never happened. The accident, the day that took everything my family, my safety, and my childhood. That day lead to everything, the cutting, the anorexia and most all of  the BEATINGS!

I hopped out of the shower and looked at the time on my phone and it was 2:10am. I might as well get some sleep if I can so I pull on some sweats and a tank top and then went to bed, that night horrible nightmares filled my head.

“DD!!!!!! Wake up!!”

I woke up to find my best friend Adrian right in my face, I snapped up and we head butted

"OW" we both said, in a choir. We started to laugh. I began to get up when she saw the bruises on my arms and stomach.

“DD I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT STOPPED?! And by the look of it I think you lied to me! She said kinda mad.

“Wow Adrian, you really think I would lie to my best friend? No not just my best friend, but my sister. I would never lie to you.” I said getting up.

“Well get dressed we are going to MickeyD’s.” She said happily

“Mmmmmm, ok.” I called back, walking to my closet. I put on some ripped up skinny jeans and my one direction t-shirt and left. We found a MickeyD’s 15 minutes away from the house. Adrian parked the car and then we headed in. We get in and we ordered me and Adrian both got a chocolate frappe. And went to take a seat on the bench in the back.