What will happen next? (Chapter 10)

4 weeks later...

I wake up with a note on the bed that said 'Morning sleeping beauty sleep well I will be home later I have a little surprise for you but I love you I will be home at 12:00.' Its the day before my birthday which is December 10th. I went down stairs after getting my bunny slippers that harry got me. I got my phone and called my sister. after 2 rings she answers.

"Hey. You want me to come over?"

"Ok how did you know?"

"I just know you that well. I'll be there in  20 minutes."

20 minutes I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see my beautiful big sister with her sky blue ripped up skinny jeans and her Justin Bieber shirt that says 'believe'.

"Hey!!"

"Holy shit you're huge!"

"HA-HA."

She comes in and sits on the sofa.

"What you making?"

"eggs and bacon. You want some?"

"Um no thanks I'm stuffed from breakfast."

"Ok?" I said with a laugh.

2 hours later....

"I'm home....."

Harry's POV;

"I'm home" I said opening the door.

No one was there. There was a note on the table next to the door and it said 'baby I'm out shopping with Katrina and the girls I will text you when I'm leaving the mall ok love ya - destiny.' I just sat there smiling like an idiot. I pulled the ring out of my pocket and wish myself good luck.

30 minutes later...

'Truly Madly Deeply I am foolishly completely falling and somehow you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me, Truly Madly Crazy Deeply in love, with you, in love with you.'

My ringtone for deeds came on I looked at my phone and opened the text message and it said 'Hey baby I'm leaving the mall right now so I will see you in a little love ya - Harry's girl.' . I smiled when I saw her signature then texted her back.

"Ok love you too - I love destiny"

17 minutes later she gets home .

"HI! So what's the surprise?"

"Well if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise, now go get dressed into something cute." I said kissing her.

Destiny's POV;

I go up stairs and get dressed into one of the dresses I just bought from the mall. I go down stairs and harry is dressed in his shirt that I got him and of course his skinny jeans.

"are you ready?"

"Yup."

We get in the van and go to where ever we are going. 20 minutes later I see water in front of me. I get all excited.

We park the car and get out we walk to the beach entrance. I see a bunch of rose petals leading to where everyone else is. We get up to the beach and I see Danielle, Eleanor, my 2nd favorite band little mix, Justin,  and Katrina, and little mix, Justin, and Katrina had their microphones with them.

Harry grabbed my hand and went by the water.

"Destiny I Love You with all my heart, I loved you since the first day we met. When I looked into your beautiful crystal blue eyes, I knew you were the one for me. So Destiny Angel White, will you do the honor of being Destiny Angel Styles?" He said getting down on one knee.