Best day of my life! (Chapter 2)

Harry’s pov;

I had just woke up and it was 10:00 I took a shower, I got out and it was 10:30, so I got dressed, put some old spice on and walked out to the living room the boys were playing around.

“hey boys do you want to go to MickeyD’s?” I asked

“yeah” they all said in a choir.

 “ok well let’s go!!”I yelled.

So we all get in the van and we drove to MickeyD’s we found one 20 minutes from the house, so we got there and Louis parked the van and we headed in. we got in and I had saw a girl with long curly brunette hair and she was wearing a one direction t-shirt.

“Hey boys get me 2 sausage egg and cheese burrito.” I said.

“Ok.” Liam replied.

I then walked over to where the girls were and said...

“Hey cutie, mind if I join you?” while smiling, showing my little dimples.

Destiny’s pov

Me and Adrian were talking and I then heard someone say ‘Hey cutie, mind if I join you?’ And then I looked to see who it was, it was Harry Styles from ‘One Direction’.

“You’re Harry Styles from One Direction, and YOU just called me cute!?” I said, stuttering a bit, trying not to faint

. “Yes, indeed I did.” He said in the cutest accent, and showing those dimples, making me get butterflies in my stomach.

“And yes, you can join us. But, how do you think I’m cute? I’m not even close to cute.” I replied sounding a bit insecure, well I am.

And patting the seat next to me

“Thanks babe, and you’re right, you’re not even close to cute, pretty or beautiful, you are gorgeous” he said pulling me into a hug.

Then the boys walked over. Liam asked Harry “So, who you hugging?”

He jumped back startled, I laughed and introduced myself.

“Hey! The names Destiny, DD for short. I’m a huge fan of you guys. I know mostly everything about you guys, but I’m not a stalker..”

 “Oookay, then what are our birthdays?” Zayn asked sarcastically

“Hmm, let me see Liam’s is August, 29th 1993, Lou’s is December 24th 1991, Harry’s is February 1st 1994, Zayn’s is January 12th 1993, and last but not least Nialler’s is September, 13th 1993. So HA! Anymore questions?” I said while sounding confident.

“Yeah one more, what’s our middle names?” Niall asked.

“Hmmmmmm let me see. Liam’s is James, Lou’s is William, Harry’s is Edward, Zayn’s is Jawaad , and nialler’s is james just like Liam's. So HA, now what?” I said sounding pretty sure of myself.

“Freak.” Zayn said under his breath.

I laughed while saying a simple ‘Thanks.’

“Sorry for his attitude, he is just a little cranky.” Liam replied, while lightly slapping Zayn on the arm.

“Why don’t you guys sit down and join us?” I asked.

“Sure.” Niall and Lou said in a choir.