"Harry i'm alright" (Chapter 7)

I hit my head so hard that I blacked out. It was all black. he stomped on mostly all the parts on my body.

"there's your phone slut." He said throwing my phone on my face.

He then got in the car and left for work. All I could hear after that was harry's voice calling my name.

Harry's POV;

"Destiny!" I said kneeling down and holding her in my arms, well until I felt something oozing out of her head. I started to cry and i know men don't really cry but this was serious my girlfriend might have died.

"LOUIS! get me her phone!" I said crying

Louis gave me the phone and I looked for Katrina I finally found it, I dialed the number after 2 rings she answered

"Hey sweet-cheeks!" she said laughing

"No its harry I need you to come to THIS address ASAP its 1436 SE Barker drive. I need you here ASAP!"

"OK what happened?" She asked in a worried voice.

"Destiny got thrown out her bedroom window by her foster dad." I said wiping the tears away with the back of my hand.

"OMG!" she said dropping her phone.

20 minutes later I see a car racing into the drive way.

"Where is she!?!" she asked crying.

"over here." I said with her head on my chest, still weeping.

"she had surgery on her head when she was 4 so I don't know what will happen all we got to do right now is call a ambulance." She said taking Destiny out of my hands.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called a ambulance. After 19 minutes we heard sirens. They pulled up in the grass and took out the stretcher.

Katrina's POV; 

they started to ask me alot of Questions and the last one was 'did she have any surgery'.

"Yeah on her head." I said wiping away a tear from my eye.

"Then who am I kidding we need to get her to the hospital Immediately!" The EMT said putting her into the ambulance.

"Harry you should go i'll meet up with you later."

Harry's POV;

"Harry you should go ill meet up with you later." Katrina said patting me on the back.

the EMT's rushed to the hospital, while we were on our way to the hospital they hooked her up on alot of machinery.

20 minutes later...

We get to the hospital and we rush her in, the doctors asked her Questions and she had no reply. they hooked her up to a heart monitor, and it was going really slow her heart rate was going and I had to sit there and wait in the waiting room it took 3 hours for a reply.

"Harry?" someone called.

I lifted my head to see the nurse.

"You can come in, but she's not awake yet. she said leading me too the room

we got there and she said 'She's going to be ok she is in a coma right now but you can stay until she wakes up.'

"Ok thanks."

2 days later

I was holding her hand and crying but when I felt a squeeze I lifted my head up to see her beautiful eyes looking at me in confusion.