Will she be safe? (chapter 13)

"Harry I'm taking a shower, you going to join?" I say with a laugh.

"Yeah hold on." He says peaking his head into the room.

1 minute later he comes in and I am in the shower.

'Warning, warning, your sister is on the other end of the phone. Warning, warning'

My ringtone for Katrina went off, when Harry heard it he laughed.

I get out and dry off.

I answer the phone and I hear her normal hello.

"Hey hoe." she said with a tone of happiness.

"Hey slut." I said with a laugh.

"I need to talk to you so I'm coming over ok see ya in an hour."

 "K bye." I say with a look of confusion on my face.

5 minutes later I hear a knock at the door I open it to see not who I expected it to be but it was Anne, with my little princess in her arms passed out.

"Hey how was she?" I ask while taking her into my arms.

"Oh she was ok." She said flashing me a smile. "Is harry here?"

"Um yeah he's in the shower, you can come in you know, you are part of the family."

"Oh ok."

 We talked for a while until Harry came out, flipping his hair. UGH he knows that shit turns me on!

"MUM!" harry said in surprise. He went over and hugged her.

"Hey Hun how ya been?" she asked kissing his cheek.

"I've been good. How bout you and Gemma?" he said smiling. He was happy and so was I.

"We been good. Gemma cried when she saw Darcy, then she said 'my brother is a father'."

 Anne's phone went off.

"Hold on it's Gemma." she said putting the phone to her ear.

 "Gemma, calm down. Now tell me ag-."

Me and harry heard a scream from the phone, Harry ran over to the table, got the keys and ran out the door, I then heard the engine turn on.

Harry's POV;

Me and destiny heard a scream come from the phone, and it was Gemma's kind of scream. I took the keys off the table and ran out the door. I turned on the car and drove off to my moms house. I get there and run inside to see my sister getting beat to death.

"HEY STOP NOW!" I yelled while attacking the person.

I kept on punching and kicking the person in the gut. The last punch was in the face, which then knocked him out.

Gemma was laying there bleeding, her face was black and blue. I pick her up and carry her to the car, I put her in and drive back to the house. 5 minutes later I get to the house, take her out and carry her inside.

"Gemma!" Mum said running over to me. I could see that she was crying cuz her eyes were red and puffy.

I put Gemma on the couch and get the first aid kit from under the sink. I clean her up and carry her to the guest room.

1 hour later..

Gemma's POV;

I wake up in a strange, unfamiliar bedroom. and I'm in Harry's sweat pants and shirt. I get up, walk to the bathroom that was in the strange room. I look at myself in the mirror and see that my face was black and blue, so I go down stairs and see Harry Mum and a beautiful girl, with Darcy.

"Harry?" I ask running my hand through my hair.

"Gemma!" Harry says running to me and hugging me.

"Oi!" I say.

"Oh sorry." Harry said stepping back.

Destiny's POV;

Gemma walked out of the guest room and looked very confused.

"Harry?" She asked running her hand through her hair.

"Gemma!" Harry says running and hugging her.

"Oi" She says.

"Oh sorry." Harry says stepping back.

"Hey Gemma, this is my fiancé Destiny." Harry says kissing my forehead.

"Hi, HUGE fan by the way." She says pulling me into a hug.

"Aww thanks I heard a lot about you, you must be a real popular girl." I said pulling out of the hug.

"Well I am Harry Styles' sister." she says with a giggle.

"Yes, and you are very lucky, he talks about you everyday to Darcy, saying you're going to be a great aunt, and so on." I say looking at my sexy fiancé.

"Oh well I better head home." She said hugging me and harry.

"I-I can't let you do that!" Harry said grabbing her wrist.

"What, Why what's wrong?" She asked with worry in her eyes.

"It's um..... eh........"

"WHAT HARRY!?!" She said rising her voice with tears forming in her eyes.

Harry just looked at her with wide eyes.

"Harry answer me!" she said with tears falling slowly off her face.

"Your boyfriend is in jail and you are going to either stay with me, destiny, and the baby, or you can stay with mom."

"What, Why?"

"HE TRIED TO KILL YOU GEMMA! DO HONESTLY WANNA LIVE WITH A PSYCHOPATHIC  MANIAC? FINE BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO KEEP THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE SAFE!" Harry said crying and running up the stairs.

"Harry don't go! please I'm sorry!" she said chasing after him.

"Gemma no just let him cool down. I don't need him to be like t-"

A pain came through my body, my legs went numb and I collapsed again.  

~~~~~~~ AUTHORS NOTE ~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER lol sorry for the wait I was in a really bad depressed mode so um Someone asked me to put Gemma in the story so I did ,and I know I haven't been including Darcy in the story but she is about to be in it more now. ok so comment, vote, and fan, and anymore suggestions just inbox me, THANXS LUVS!