TWINS! (Chapter 17)

I wake up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee.

Today I had to go to the studio. God Simon is a dick! 

I'll just call in sick. I'm very good at acting. Lol .

I go down stairs to see to see Harry and my princess eating, aww Darcy is so adorable when she eats. The way she holds the fork is adorable.

"Good morning babe." Harry said with a mouth full of food.

"EW! Don't talk with your mouth full of food!" 

"Sorry babe." He said swallowing. 

"Yup."

"Can I talk to you?"

"sure."

We walk up stairs to the bedroom.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing why?"

"No offence, you've been acting like a complete and utter bitch."

"Thanks that makes my mood even better!" I said with complete sarcasm.

"sorry."

"It's ok."

I pull him into a hug and we just stand there for a few minutes. Why am I such a bitch to everyone? these hormones are kicking me in the ass, hard. We pull out of the hug and head down stairs.

"Babe?" I said.

"yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We get down stairs and Darcy calls for me.

"Mommy can we go to the park?"

"Of course we can." I say picking her up.

"We're going to get dressed babe."

"Ok you go do that."

Darcy and I go up stairs and get dressed. I decided to dress her in a purple flower dress, with some cute little sandals. And I put on some booty shorts and a strapless orange shirt. I grab my purse and go down stairs. Harry was in a plaid shirt and some shorts on.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Ready!" They both say at once.

We load up in the car and go.

1 hour later...

"Darcy time to go!"

We get in the car and drive back home, wow I'm pooped.

We get home and we all go take a nap. Darcy goes to her bedroom and hops into the bed. Me and harry get to the bedroom and climb into bed. I instantly fall asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up with a huge pain in my stomach,  I get up and I notice there's blood going down my leg, I feel the pain again but it's even worst. I'm going into labor.

"Harry!"

"Huh? What?"

"It's time."

"Ok don't panic, just don't panic." He said gathering stuff together.

We get Darcy and head to the hospital. We get there 4 minutes later and hurry in.

"She's in labor!" Harry said.

___________

"Ok Destiny, one more time. You can do it." The nurse said.

I hear the babies cry, and look over at Harry, which is looking at me in a strange way.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What'cha mean?"

"You were looking at me strangely."

The nurse gives me the babies, and one of them stopped crying instantly.

"What are their names?" the nurse said.

"Kylee anne and Katie marie."

"Beautiful." The nurse said.

"Babe look whose here."

I look over and see Adrian. I was very surprised to see her, I haven't seen her for what feels like years. She comes over and hugs me, I had tears in my eyes, I really missed her.

3 days later...

"Lou!" I yell.

"Coming." He opens the door.

"Me and harry have plans to get fucked up. Can you watch the girls? Sorry we really need a break."

"True you two do need a break. Call me if you need a ride back."

"Ok thanks boo."

Me and Harry get in the car and drive to Adrian's new house. We get there and we can hear the music from outside.

"Damn must be a great party." I say with a laugh.

Harry just laughs and opens the door.

"Hey you made it!" Adrian says drunk off her ass.

We follow Adrian to the counter and get a drink. Then we go up stairs and smoke. It was 6 when me and Harry was stoned and drunk. But this night ain't over yet, me, Adrian, and Harry go up to her room and play truth or dare.

~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~

Hey guys this chapter is really long so hope you like it. What do you think is going to happen next? comment below. Vote, Follow, and share! <3