emotional wreck. (Chapter 16)

1 hour later...

Adrian finally comes out of her room and she sees Niall,  she runs and kisses him.

Niall picked her up and spun her around while kissing her, I swear they are adorable together.

"c'mere." Harry said hugging me.

I giggle and then kiss him.

"ooooooh" filled the room.

1 hour later...

we all were officially drunk off our asses, well except Liam. Liam just got done yelling at all of us for getting this drunk, it was to the point where me, Harry, and Niall, couldn't walk right.

"Liam are you mad at us?" I asked with worry.

"No its just that you guys are grown. START ACTING LIKE IT!"

"Sorry."

We get to my house and head in.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Darcy says while running to me.

"Hey princess how was your day with aunt Kat?" I ask while picking her up.

she is so adorable!

"it was super fun! We went to the zoo, and we got some ice cream!"

"Well it sure sounds like a great day."  I say putting her down.

I wasn't really drunk anymore, which was a good thing now that Darcy is back home from Katrina's.

"Baby...." I say to harry.

"Yes my darling wifey?"

"I hungry." I say with my pouty face.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked with a cute little grin.

~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~

Hey luvs sorry I took so long and sorry its short but I have been sick for a while and my stepmom had the phone so I couldn't write but here it is. comment, vote, fan, and maybe share it with your friends! ok bye Ily ;* ~Destiny~