she's my little miracle. (chapter 11)

I had a gun held to my head saying 'I can't live without her I won't live without her. I said I'll never leave her.'

"Harry put it down." Louis said coming closer.

"Step one foot closer and I'll pull the trigger." I said choking on my tears.

 Niall runs to me and hugs me. he gave the hug that calms me down but it didn't work.

"Harry, please. We wouldn't be one direction without you." Niall said sobbing into my shirt.

I put the gun down and the other boys came over and hugged me.

Liam grabs the gun and throws it out the window and into the pond outside my bedroom window. We pulled out of the hug.

"Ok well I have to take a shower."

"Ok" they say walking out the door.

I go to the bathroom and hop in. I hear a knock at my bathroom door 20 minutes after I get in.

"Hey its Lou, we have a surprise for you so hurry."

20 minutes later....

I get out and dry off I get dressed and go down stairs the boys are waiting for me.

"Ready?" Louis asked smiling.

I got suspicious.

"What's going on?" I asked giving the boys a side smile.

 "It's a surprise."

"Now lets go!" Niall said tugging my arm.

We get in the van. 19 minutes later I see the hospital. Louis smiled back at me.

His smile always cheers me up whenever I'm down. we park the van and head in. We had to wait a while.

"Harry?" I heard someone calling my name, I looked up and it was the nurse that helped deeds.

"Yes?" I asked getting up.

"I have someone who wants to see you."

She lead me to a room, I saw deeds holding a baby girl. She looks up and smiles at me.

"Deeds." I said walking over to her

"Hey. What do you want to name her?" she asked with a smile.

"Darcy, Darcy Lynn."

"Aw my moms middle is her middle name."

I just smiled and kissed her forehead.

12 hours later....

We get home and watch a movie.

2 days later.....

Destiny's POV;

I'm going to get Darcy from the hospital, we get there and I go in.

"Darcy Lynn."

"Ok be right back."

1 minute later I see the nurse with Darcy all snuggled up in her baby blanket.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Have a nice day." The nurse says turning around.

I go to the car and put her in her car seat.

I get in the driver seat and we go back to our new and beautiful house

We get back and the door was unlocked, so I open it and see if the boys were there. All I see is a  banner that says welcome home Darcy and balloons all over. I see a card on the table so I go and read it and it says 'Destiny you two have a beautiful family and here is 3 plane tickets for a family vacation, we just want to say congrats and we love you deeds have fun on the vacation.- Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn' I started to cry when I saw where we were going to.

"Hey babe, why ya crying?"

I turn around and hug him.

"Here read this and you will know why." I said handing the letter.

he read it and smiled.

"SURPRISE!!" The boys jumped up from the kitchen bar.

I run over and hug them.

"Thank you so much." I said sniffling.

"No problem. Now where is our little niece?"

Harry comes over and hands her to Louis. One look at him and she started to laugh.

"Awe she likes me!" He said handing her to Niall.

They all got a turn, and she likes all of them.

"Well that's good to know." I said smiling at the boys.

"Hey me you and the boys need to talk, music business." Harry said kissing me on the forehead.

"Ok. I'll be there in a minute." I said taking Darcy up stairs.

I go outside and walk over to harry. Everyone was looking at harry.

"You got your first CD out in stores...... and one store is already sold out. And in 34 days in counting you will be going on tour, WITH US!" Harry said with a smile on his face showing his adorable dimples.

"WHAT? NO WAY!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! SOMEONE PINCH ME!!"

Niall comes up behind me and before he could do anything I said 'Don't you dare.'

"Oh man!"

I just laughed and hugged harry, he picked me up and spun me around.

"We have to go celebrate." I said kissing him before putting me down.

"Ok go get dressed." Harry said popping me on the bum.

I looked back laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oooooh boy you just got eyes rolled at you by your woman." Lou said giving harry the sassy snap.

I go up stairs and put on my tight black zip up dress and my 7 inch knee high heels. I walk out and into the living room where all the boys were there, with their jaws dropped and drooling over this sexy ass body of mine.

"DAMN  LOOK AT THAT BODY!" Harry says pulling me up to his chest and pecking me on the lips.

"Ok save it for later." Liam says .

We break apart and hop in the car. We turn the radio.... and my new song comes on. We sing the whole ride there.

We get there and go in.

 we start to dance to 'here's to never growing up' by Avril Lavigne.

Harry pulls me close and says 'I can't wait to get home and show you a good time.'

"Not if I do it first." I said biting my lip.

"Oh so it's a challenge?"  He said kissing my neck.

"I guess it is." I said walking away with a little sway to my hips.

"No,no,no." He said grabbing my hand pulling me back to him.

he puts his hand on my butt, and I just gave him a look.

 "Lets go get some shots." Harry said pulling me over to the bar.

 we both got 5, and I was the first to drink all. He was still on his 3rd one!

 "Wimp." I said under my breath.

"Oh You really thought I didn't hear you?" He said kissing me.

 I could totally tell he was drunk.

"Ok lets get you home." I said getting up.

He just moaned.

We get in the car and drive home by the time we got home the alcohol had got to me. Harry was still awake and still drunk. We got in the house and he carried me up stairs, he laid me on the bed and hovered over me. He looked at me with his dark eyes, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close. He started to feel for my zipper on my dress, he finds it and undresses me. He goes down my jaw line and starts to kiss my neck, he finds my soft spot and bites down and sucks. I wince in pain, I gripped the back of Harry's shirt.

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~

hey luvs um sorry for the wait been busy studying for exams. ok well comment, vote and fan! thanks! <3