Chapter-13(but one condition)

Matt: Hello guys..
He said with a little rough voice. Dom and Kat looked at him and said.
Dom: Hey buddy..
Matt sat next to Em who looked at Matt under her eye lashes.

Matt: What?
He checked his dress because she was looking at him like she found something.
Em: Nothing.. You looks like you're feeling low..
Kat: Really? I don't thing he's low today..
Matt looking at Kat suspiciously.

Em: Why? What happened today?
Dom rolled his eyes because of Kat and Em start a conversation it'll end at night.
Kat: Because he was attend a meeting with his lover boy..
Matt eyes widen in shock.

Matt: Hey-
Em: What? Lover boy.. Wait I know who's this it's a Asian man right? His personal assistant..
Dom also leaned in because for them it's a interesting matter. Matt put his head back on the chair.

Kat: Yeah.. It's Magnus..
She said in a excited tone. Em laughed and looked at Matt who didn't give any reaction so she thought Matt zoned out.
Em: Hey..
She waved her hand in front of him. Matt blinked his eyes and looked at her.

Em: What happened? Did he denied your kiss?
Matt shakes his head. Dom and Kat also waiting for his answer.
Matt: He didn't accept my invitation to come here..

Dom: What a shame..
Matt gave a death glare to Dom and said.
Matt: Shut up..
Dom: I supported you..
Matt: But I don't need..
Em: Enough..
She said in a annoying voice. They ordered food and started eating.

Matt: It's not fair.. Even my friends also reject my restaurant to have a get to gather..
He said playfully and make a fake sad face.
Dom: What can we do? If we arrange it at your restaurant.. You would never sat with us.. Because you're a grumpy boss so you've heavy work..

Matt: When did I said like this?
Em: Matt.. He's right.. If we sat at there you'll not act like our friend you'll only act like a boss who checked all the tables to know how's your employees works and the customer expression after ate your restaurant food..

Matt smiled innocently and get slap from Em on his arm as a reward.
They're ate and went outside after chatting about everything and nothing.
Kat and Dom said bye and got inside their to go to somewhere.
Em walked with Matt to the parking lot. They stood up in front Em car.

Em: Matt.. Do you like him?
Matt surprised and looked into his best friend eyes.
Matt: I.. Um.. Sort of..
Em: What?
She laughed. Matt felt the chill air touched his cheeks to make more blush.

Matt: I like him.. But..
Em: Come on.. Say it out..
Matt: I don't thing he also like me.. Because he refused my offer..
He said with a sad voice. Em could feel what running in his heart so she put her hand on hand to comfort him.
She knows he may looks giant man but he's very sensitive in his heart.

Em: Maybe he would have some reason to refuse your offer.. Ask him one more time if he said no then don't disturb him.. But don't overthink..
She said sweetly before got into her car not before hugged and said goodbye to him.

After a meeting Matt came into his restaurant and saw Harry and Kat talking about something. He knows what they're talking about so he came to his cabin and cursing Kat.

After half an hour someone knocked on Matt's door.
Matt: Come in..
He said and saw Harry who entered into the room with a files. He gave it to Matt and said.

Harry: You've to sign all these files..
Matt nodded his head and nervously shifted his eyes from Harry to the files.
The room filled with silent until Matt finished signing.
Harry held it in his hand and turned to leave but stopped when a thought hit in his brain.

Harry: Matt..
Matt was happy because Harry called him by his name in a office. He also liked his name now.
Matt: Huh?
Harry looked into Matt's eyes. The moment their eyes locked.
Harry felt Matt was taking his words through the powerful look.
After a few seconds they looked away with a little smile.

Harry: Can we go for a dinner?
Matt felt his heart stopped in shock but he said.
Matt: Did she said it to you..?
Harry confused.
Matt: Didn't Kat said everything..? I know she would talked about it.. Harry you don't have to come with for I want to spent time with you..
Harry was surprised.

Harry: Do you want to spend time with me?
He asked in a soft voice. Matt realized what he confessed.
Matt: I.. Um.. No I mean yes..
He was nervous because the way Harry looking at him gives more effect.
Harry smirked and asked again.

Harry: Now can we go for a dinner?
Matt bite his lips before said.
Matt: Sure..
Harry: But one condition.. I'm the one who take you to the dinner..
Matt thought a second but he said 'Okay'
Harry: I'll send you a timing.. Then I'll pick up you..
He said and walked towards the door with a pleasant smile.

Matt who was sat on his chair with a bright smile and started thinking about the dinner..!