Chapter 8

Spring was in full bloom and Reaper was acting even more possessive than normal. "Reaper why are you acting so possessive?" Error asked. Reaper nuzzled his mates neck and responded "mating season soon.... I make sure you healthy and ready..."

Error blushes at the reminder that Reaper was no longer his pet but his mate and lover. When he called Horror and told him about it he was shocked to say the least. "Reaper are you sure you want to breed me right now? Couldn't we wait for a little longer?" Error asked trying to stall. Reaper gave Error his famous pouty face and puppy eyes.

Error sighed and blushed. "Fine we can do it sometime next week but please be gentle..." Error muttered. Reaper gave a lively trill and hugged his mate tightly which caused Error to squeak out in surprise. But at the same time Error was pretty happy and he could only hope that his naga forgot about it when next week came.

Well the next week did come and Reaper certainly didn't forget about Errors permission to let Reaper breed him. It was a fairly warm Thursday when Reaper slithered on top of Error. "Mate~ can we breed today?" Reaper asked. Error flushed at the question for Error had completely forgot about the little promise he had made the week before.

"D-does it have to be today Reaper?" Error asked. Reaper nodded vigorously hope shining in his eyes. Error sighed and crumbled to his nagas hopeful and pleading gaze. "F-fine..." Error whispered. Reaper sat up quickly grabbed his mate bridal stile and slithered to Errors bedroom as if this was their last day together.

Reaper tossed Error onto the bed and slithered next to him. Error was blushing and looked beautiful in the dim light. "Please... be gentle... my mate...." Error whispered. Reaper nodded and gently removed Errors clothes looking for any signs of discomfort.

Error summoned his ecto body it was a stunning royal blue that slightly sparkled and glitched when touched. Reaper was so gentle and calm when it came to this that it made Error unravel. "Both?" Reaper chirped. Error nodded gently as Reaper studied Errors lower half. For Error had summoned both male and female parts onto his ecto.

~————————a few hours later——————~

Reaper had never thought that his mate had looked more beautiful than he did after breeding. Error was a mess of panting and small whimpers and moans whenever he shifted or moved. Reaper loved every aspect of it.

Reaper curled protectively around his mate and gently rubbed Errors stomach making sure that his mate was warm and comfortable. When Reaper woke up in the morning his mate was still sleeping and cuddled up against Reapers chest. But Reaper had woken up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Reaper slithered out of bed and opened the door to see a naga. But he didn't recognize this one. When he was about to ask some questions, a small skeleton ran up to the naga and started to scold him.

"Blue what did I tell you about slithering ahead of me!" The small skeleton said. "Sorry mate..." the naga replied. When the small skeleton finally realized that Reaper was watching them he started to apologize. "Sorry about that. My name is Ink and this is my naga Blue. I heard that Error had gotten a naga but I didn't think his naga would be bigger than Blue." The small skeleton: Ink said.

Reaper looked down at Ink and noticed that his midsection bulged out more than normal. So Reaper scooped Ink up and plopped him on the couch and let Blue inside as well. "I'm Reaper... mate is sleeping." Reaper said while he started up the coffee pot.

"Reaper? What's going on... it's still early... did someone come over?" Error asked as he hobbled down the stairs. Reaper saw this and started to panic. He slithered up the stairs grabbed Error and put him on the couch next to Ink. "Mate! You must rest! No move! Now rest ok mate?" Reaper lightly scolded his mate.

~——————————————————————~

"So... Ink, it's good to see you again how have you been?" Error asked. Ink looks away and sighs. "I've been pretty good I became blues mate and last week we bred for the first time." Ink replied. Error gave a small laugh and rubbed his stomach. "Funny you say that. Reaper and I did that just last night." Error said. Ink smiled and they began to catch up.

"Your mate is nice." Inks naga said. Reaper smiled and nodded. "But he is very stuburn!" Reaper says. Blue laughs and nods. "My mate is like that too. So just bred him?" Blue asked. Reaper nodded and smiled remembering last night. "Mate and I did it last week." Blue said. Reaper smiled and started to talk more to Blue.

"So Error im surprised that you got a naga larger than blue." Ink said. Error laughed and sighed. "He wasn't always that big. He ate some magic infused rats. You know the ones that were created by the cores explosion? Yeah he ate a lot of those and became giant." Error said. Ink laughed and sighed. "So I heard that Nightmare moved back into town." Ink said. Error laughed and nodded. "More or less."

Ink was confused by this statement. "What do you mean by 'more or less'?" Ink asked. Error sighed and stood up. "Hey Reaper how would you like to go on a little drive to visit Dream and Nightmare!" Error shouted. Reaper slithered to Error and cuddled him. "Only if Ink drives... you still need to rest mate!" Reaper said. Error nods and looks at Ink who nods in agreement.

When they get to the house and ring the door bell they aren't greeted by a cheery Dream or an exhausted Nightmare, no they are met by Killer, Dreams naga. Who lets them in. When they walk in the lights are on and the coffee pot is on it's little stand boiling water for some tea but Dream and Nightmare where nowhere in sight.

"Are you sure Dream and Nightmare are here Error?" Ink asks. Error nods and goes to Killer. "Hey Killer could you take us to Dream and Nightmare? We want to see them." Error asks. Killer nods and leads them into another room. And what they see is Dream sleeping and Nightmare cuddling Cross in their nest. Nightmare was the first to see them and slithered to them which Cross protests. Error hugs Nightmare and pats his head. "Hey Nightmare how have you been?" Error asked. Nightmare smiles and hugs Error tighter.

When he lets go Nightmare goes back to Cross. Error sits on the couch and Reaper makes sure that his mate is nice and comfy. Eventually they did have to go home and after a bit of pestering Reaper let them stay over night.

1156 Words