Angsty(ish) version of Chapter 4

Hello readers! I decided to try my hand at Angst. And decided to try it out on Chapter 4 based on a comment. Hope you enjoy!

It had been a few days since Error had called Nightmare about his brother. And he thought that Nightmare actually might not come. But of course later that day during the daily cuddles with Reaper he heard a loud knock at the door.

He opened it and it was Nightmare with a large naga at his side. "Error my old friend good to see you how ha-" suddenly Nightmare gets cut off by something in the corner of his eye. "Error what is a Black Reaper doing In your house." Nightmare said his voice blank.

"Oh don't worry that's just Reaper he's my naga." Error said casually. Error let Nightmare and his naga Cross into the house and let them get comfortable. Cross was cautious of the naga but eased up when reaper dragged him into a makeshift nest near the heater.

"So Error do you know where he lives?" Nightmare questioned. Error nodded and poured nightmare some more tea to calm him. "Yes I do Nightmare everything is fine I promise you'll get to see him." Error chuckled.

~————————✨New Stuff✨—————~

Nightmare was a nervous wreck. He was finally going to see his brother again after all these years and nothing would go wrong. After he and Cross got relaxed and got some rest they were ready. Little did they know Error had already planned something for them.

When they pulled up at the house and Nightmare rang the doorbell he wondered if Dream would even be there. Is this even his brothers house? What if Errors just pranking him? But then the door unlocked and it opened. Revealing a skeleton around the same height as Nightmare just a tad bit shorter. Wearing a golden crown with some light brown jeans and a light yellow sweater.

"D-Dream?" Nightmare whispered. His brother froze in shock watching Nightmare as tears slowly flow out of his eyes. And Dream hugged him. He hugged Nightmare tightly and close to his body. Almost like he never wanted to let go of his brother again. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Nighty!" Dream sobbed into Nightmares jacket. Nightmare hugged back just as tight and started to cry even harder.

He had done it. He had found his baby brother and he decided that he was going to move here. He was going to stay with his little brother and they could live together again! Like a happy family before Dream ran off. It was Nightmares fault after all and moving back could fix that whole thing! They could be a family again they could be together again.

And Dream had a similar idea. But maybe not in the way his brother was thinking.

~————————-Few Hours Later——————~

"I must say Dream your life must be so exciting for all of this to happen in just a few short years." Nightmare said. Dream nodded and sighs his expression turning sad and regretful. "It truly is amazing brother but... but I still regret that day. Where that one stupid argument led to so much pain and heartache. I'm sorry for that brother and I was thinking you could move in with me. We could be a family again, just you, me, and our snakes." Dream says his smile returning.

Nightmare smiles too and starts to think about it until he says "That sounds amazing brother. I'd be happy to accept... but I already have a life and I was thinking that you could come and visit me every now and then. But I have to decline I'm sorry." Nightmare says. Dream smiles and responds "that's fine brother! One step at a time." Dream said with his carefree smile that Nightmare remembered oh so fondly.

They continued to talk and enjoy each other's company, talking about friends books and new kinds of tea they've been enjoying. "Oh! Your cup is empty let me go refill that for you brother!" Dream said happily. And so he set off into the kitchen to go refill his brothers tea. And so Nightmare waited for his brother to come back out and when he got his tea he chugged it. "I'm sorry for having you on your feet so much Dream but I'm feeling quite hot. Is it alright if you can get me another cup? Again I'm sorry for keeping you on your feet like this." Nightmare asked.