✨Bonus Chapter✨

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter and I might do some more if I get motivation for it but for now just enjoy some pre-bigboy Reaper

"Oh Reaper I have a surprise for you!~" Error called out into the house sing-songy. Reaper perked up and hugged Error nice and tight smiling happy. Error took Reaper to the guest room and set up a large piece of cardboard with different kinds of flowers on it.

Error then reached over and held Reaper stop while he put on an adorable red sweater with a Santa saying 'ho ho ho!'. Understandably Reaper tried to take it off but Error didn't let him. "Reaper come on it's just a few photos you have to wear this for and after that we can snap a few others in another outfit ok?" Error tried to reason.

Reaper pouted and was lifted to the cardboard to take some photos. After a lot of photos Error placed Reaper back on the bed and took off the sweater. Only to put on a cute green four leaf clover headband on Reapers head. He then draped a black piece of fabric over Reapers shoulders and placed him back in front of the cardboard and after switching out some things it was more spring like.

And the same process repeated for Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween and Thanksgiving. By the end of it Reaper was tired and just wanted his cloak back. Error chuckled and put the cloak back on his sleepy little naga. "If you want you can sleep with me in my bed tonight Reaper." Error said. Reaper instantly cuddled around his owner and fell asleep.

In the morning Reaper was nice and warm and he saw his owner sleeping peacefully with a stuffy that looked like a horse? But with a strange cone on it's head. Then Error woke up. "Oh morning Reaper how did you sleep?" He asked. Reaper didn't listen and instead picked up the funny looking horse. "Hey hey hey! Put stabby down! I don't want you to accidentally rip him!" Error panicked. Reaper flinched and Error gently pets his head.

"Sorry Reaper but this plush is very special to me I don't want you to accidentally rip him." Error says. Reaper nuzzled him and hugged Error with a large smile. Error then got dressed and let Reaper sleep in his bed besides Error had to go and get something from the store.

After arriving at the store he went to the plushy section and started to look for the perfect one. Error knew he wanted to get Reaper a special plush but he didn't know which one to choose. "Excuse me miss? Which toy would you recommend for someone you deeply care about?" Error asked an employee. The employee didn't know so he just kept looking. Until he found it and adorable medium sized black and blue dragon plush.

He grabbed the plush and took it to the register. He bought it and took it home to Reaper. "Reaper I'm home! I have another surprise for you!" Error called out. In a few minutes Reaper came slowly slithering out and yawned a few times. Error pulled out the plush and Reapers face instantly lit up with happiness. He hugged the plush and nuzzled it with a big grin. "Now you have your own special little plush." Error said happily.

And can confirm Reaper still sleeps with that plush every night even as a big boy. And yes Error slightly teases him for it, yes they still have all of the holiday themed photos and they use them every year as holiday cards. I hope you enjoyed.

616 Words