1) The Ink demon...

Ink Demon's POV:

I walked along the walls of what I used to call a home, the posters were nothing more than a fragment, a memory of what used to be this studio.

I will admit, I do want things to go back to the way they used to be. I missed hanging with my best buddy, Boris the wolf. He was always such a goofy wolf, yet kind hearted. He would always understand where I was coming from.. but, he's dead now. And, I hope his soul rests well.

Then, there was Alice.. she was always such a lovely angel, she had such a perfect appearance and a upbeat attitude that anyone could love. I used to always hang with her and tell her how much I love her, but that didn't mean I wasn't a cheeky little devil. I did things that made her a little annoyed, but she would always get over it in the end.

I am unaware of what happened to the Angel, I've only had one encounter with her.. and the last time I saw her, she didn't seem to recognise me.

I remember the worlds very clearly that nearly broke my ink heart.. she said this "Stay back, you demon! You have no right to touch an angelic creature like me!"

She had changed a lot, along with her personality as well. The broken angel had become something more deformed than her previous self, I will say it now, she does not look the angel she used to be.

I just wish I could tell her how much I missed her, but even if I went near her, she would probably end up screaming and kicking at me till I left her alone.

I just hope she doesn't do something she might regret..

A/N: Hello! It's been awhile since I've done a fanfic, hasn't it? I promise I'll try and post often! But I have school and stuff, and I will try and gain motivation as well. Well, I'll see you in the next chapter of 'Inky Love.'

Bye for now, my leafy's! (Yes, I decided to call you all that.)

-The author, Lortiecuite.