Chapter 6 - Regaining Kion's memory - Part 2

"That was a, uh, lets say nice welcoming..." Simba said to Nala while walking to their den. It was already the night and they were very exhausted from the journey and then saving Kion and the Day/Night Pride.
"You can say that again! That was awful, I don't know how Kion was overpowered like that." Nala replied, collapsing in their den. Simba joined her and the snuggled up together, insantly falling asleep after.

"Alright, good night Bunga!" Kion called out to his best friend, as he started to walk back to the tree after their game.
"You two!" Bunga called back, jogging back to his den and Binga. Kion thought about what Simba had told him earlier, thinking what it meant.
He knew he had lost his memory, he keeps on being reminded by Bunga and Rani, but he hasn't been told why. The last thing he could remember, was him waking up in the tree, being healed by Nirmala and everyone crying.

"Kion, where have you been?" Asked a voice, not so far from him. The culprit was Rani, which instantly scared Kion a little bit.
"Oh, Rani! You scared me... I was justing playing a game with Bunga." Kion replied, turning around to see Rani lying down next to him.
"Hey Rani, what was my dad on about earlier when he said he heard what happened?" Kion asked, trying to find the answer to Simba's statement.
"Have you not been told?" Rani asked in shock that he didn't know yet. Kion shook his head and Rani stood up and started walking with him to the tree. Rani explained the attack that Shor had lead and what eventually caused his memory being lost. By the time she finished, they had arrived at the tree and quite tired, they both hopped on the rock and fell asleep.

The sun slowly rose on the Tree of Life. All the animals had started their dayly buisness, but for Simba and Nala, it was the complete opposite. They had both woke up just after the crack of dawn and had started walking down to the tree.
"Hopefully we can gain Kion's memory back." Nala said, breaking the silence.
"I hope so to, it won't be easy though, its a good thing that all his friends are here to help though." Simba replied, nuzzling Nala's shoulder. They had started to descend on a slope and Nala thought of an evil prank. She slowed down and got directly behind Simba, and started sliding, eventually taking out Simba.
"Hey, thats just rude!" Stated a laughing Simba.
"Whatever." Nala replied, letting out an evil smirk at him. They both shared another laugh and then continued their journey.

Kion woke up long before Rani and had just relaxed since. His ears sprang up when he heard a noise of foot steps.He lifted his head when he saw who the culprit was, his parents.
"Well good morning to you Kion!" Nala said, accidentally waking up Rani in the process.
"Yeah, good morning" Kion replied watching Rani wake up, trying not to laugh.
"Could you not be any louder?" Rani asked while yawning. Kion started laughing as Rani glared at him with her tired eyes. This just made Kion laugh more.
"I probably could if I wanted to." Nala answered, while walking closer to Kion.
"We have a lot of work today, Rani." Simba announced. Rani looked towards him and stared.
"What do you mean?" Rani asked.
"Getting Kion his memory back! That's what." Simba replied, looking back at her.
"Oh right, sorry, I'm tired." Rani said, looking at Nala who smirked.
"It's alright." Simba replied.
"Kion, we are going to try and get your memory back, first, me and your father are going to go over your first part of life." Nala explained, Kion looking confused at her.
"We're doing the first steps to gain your memory back." Nala said in a more simpler way.
"Oh, ok." Kion replied.
"I know a good spot to talk to him about that, go to the Lake of Reflection, its a good spot to reflect on yourself." Rani said, trying to help.
"Good idea, you may lead the way." Simba replied, turning around to get ready to follow.

707 words, another big chapter, this part of the story is big, it will probably need like 4 parts or something at a guess. Thank you for all of the support! I didn't think this many people enjoyed the book. Any way, next chapter will come out in like a day or 2. Until then though, see ya!

jk09at