Party [Multiple Ships]

Ships: Tsukishima x Yamaguchi

Bokuto x Kuroo

Bokuto and Kuroo host a party. Chaos ensues.

"I already told you, I'm not coming to your party," Tsukishima says with his arms crossed and a bored expression on his face. "I have better things to do."

"Aww Tsukki, why not?" Kuroo complains. "Besides, this is a training camp. What 'better things' could you possibly have to do?"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes. "Anything's better than going to a party hosted by two morons."

As if he was being summoned, Bokuto appears next to Kuroo, slinging his arm around him. "Hey hey, Tsukki! Did you hear the news about the party? You're coming, right?"

"No actually, I'm not," Tsukishima says, rolling his eyes again. "Now I'd appreciate it if you stopped bothering me and let me eat my food in peace."

From the looks of it, Bokuto was about ready to slip into emo mode. Kuroo placed a hand on his shoulder and winked at him as if to say "don't worry, I've got this".

"Y'know what they say, parties are where the magic happens," Kuroo says while wiggling his eyebrows. "Say, Bokuto, wasn't Yamaguchi coming to our party tonight?"

Yamaguchi glances over at the trio, curiously at the sound of his name. Bokuto grins evilly and Tsukishima lungs towards him, in order to prevent something stupid coming out of his mouth. "Fine, I'll come to your party. Now shut up," Tsukishima gives in.

"Yes!" Bokuto and Kuroo exclaim loudly, receiving stares from people, while high-fiving each other.

Tsukishima rolls his eyes once more. He still doesn't understand how those two haven't gotten together yet. They're literally perfect for each other. Because they're both idiots, obviously. But it's not like Tsukishima cares, if you ask him he's not even friends with them. And he knows he's going to regret going to this party.

By the looks of things when he walks into the room, Tsukishima was right. Bokuto and Kuroo were doing karaoke, or more like ruining karaoke for everyone in the room, Tanaka and Nishinoya had their shirts off and were waving them above their heads, and Daichi was yelling at everyone to calm down and stop being so loud. Tsukishima's surprised he even agreed to the whole party thing.

Tsukishima sees Yamaguchi standing next to Hinata and Kageyma. When he notices Tsukishima he smiles and waves him over. Tsukishima hides his smile, walking over while pretending to be annoyed.

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto, who apparently was finished breaking everyone's eardrums, yells out. "Time for a game of truth or dare!"

The response from everyone else was a mix of excited cheers and dreadful groans. After a lot of protesting, mainly from Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Kenma, everyone finally sat in a circle in the middle of the room ready to begin playing.

The game started off small, things like "who's your crush?" and "I dare you to lick your shoe". Tsukishima began to relax, relieved that Bokuto and Kuroo hadn't done anything stupid or schemy yet. He spoke too soon.

It was Kuroo's turn to dare somebody. "Tsukishima," Kuroo began with an evil look on his face and Tsukishima knew he was in trouble. He still doesn't understand how those bastards found out about his crush in the first place. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with... Yamaguchi."

"Absolutely not."

"It's a dare, Tssuki. You have to," Bokuto declares, pointing a finger at him. "Besides, if you won't, I will."

Apparently, that was the right thing to say. "Fine," Tsukishima agrees. There was no way he was letting Bokuto stay in a closet with Yamaguchi for seven minutes. He doesn't trust that Bokuto would walk out of that closet without saying anything about Tsukishima.