Chapter 13: Imprisoned Again

Suki slumped against the side wall of the cell, next to Aang who was sitting on the firm earth. She sighed sorrily.

Suki: So this floor has a cell underneath? We'd still be trapped if we fell through?

Aang: Seems like it.

Suki: The back wall- it's also made of earth. Is there a cell behind it, too?

Aang slammed his foot on the ground of the cell to see the way Toph usually does.

Aang: There actually is! I don't know why I didn't see that earlier. No one's inside, but probably not for long.

Suki: There's no way out, is there?

Aang: Not that I can see. Someone will find us, I promise.

Suki: Okay...

Suki sat down next to Aang, occasionally sniffling. Aang would frequently clear his throat or make a huge gulp! That would be a boring couple of days...or longer.

*Katara, Sokka, and Toph* Ming had been going extremely fast and Toph was practically holding on for life. After a while of non-stop running, Ming became tired, and slowed down to a humble walk.

Sokka became irritated, furious, and hit Ming's side, trying to make her go faster, but she kept walking slowly. He grunted loudly.

Sokka: You stupid lizard! We have to find friends! GO FAST!

Katara: Sokka! Be nice to her, she's just tired and hungry. Let's camp out, it's getting dark.

Toph: Would you guys keep your annoying-ness down?! We don't want to get captured.

Sokka: Speak for yourself, bossy.

Katara: SHH!

Toph: Fine, we'll take a rest stop. But we need to get up bright and early.

Sokka: Awwwwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!

Katara: SHH! Okay, I can get up. Goodnight guys.

Toph/Sokka: 'Night.

*Zuko and Kuai* They walked close to each other, holding their share of the group's supplies. Zuko was carrying most of it, his legs starting to hurt from the weight and the walking. Kuai was carrying her own load, and it was hurting her to walk too.

Kuai: Agh! We've been walking forever...

Zuko: Yeah, yeah. Our group does a lot of walking, too. We don't always get a fee ride on Appa.