RWBY: A Branwen Welcome

'Thought'

"Talking"

*Action*

"Powerful entity (gods, dragons, etc.)"

[System]

A boy runs through the empty streets of town as a mob of adults chase after him. The boy didn't understand why they were angry. He did all of the work they didn't want to do and only asked for food and a place to sleep.

"Gah!" The boy falls as he feels a surge of pain and sees an arrow piercing his right thigh.

"Nowhere to run, you little shit!" The mob leader yelled.

"W-Why are you doing this to me...? I... I didn't do anything w-wrong." The boy sobs and gets stabbed in the torso.

"Shut up! It was a mistake to let you live! You are nothing more than a blight to our village; a silver-eyed DEMON!"

"We never should have let your parents settle here. We were lucky that they were chewed out by Grimm, it's a shame you didn't DIE with them! But we will soon fix that." The female villager said menacingly, holding a machete in hand.

The boy sobs as he holds onto his stab wound. "I-I... sorry..."

"We don't want your apology, boy. WE WANT YOU DEAD!" The villager roars out as they're about to run him through the heart.

The boy closes his eyes, about to accept his fate, only to hear the sounds of moans and pained grunts. He opens his eyes and sees the mob on the ground with cuts and bruises. The cause of their current state is a new figure clad in a white cloak as they turn their attention to the boy.

The boy's eyes can barely keep focus, before they close completely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[You have rested. HP, MP, and SP are restored]

I groan as I wake up. The first thing I notice is that I'm inside a tent of some sort with a small table with four cushions in front of me.

"What... happened? Last thing I remember was going to Shion..." As my sight readjusts, I realize that I'm in a small cage with my hands bound behind my back. "What the fuck!?"

[Oh, you're awake! I thought Raven had killed you with that punch]

That's right. Raven knocked me out after accepting her so called "deal".

Wait a second...

"How did she knock me out? Shouldn't [Gamer's Body] prevent that or something?" I asked.

[Under normal circumstances, yes. I had to make things look... convincing enough so I forced your consciousness to go into a sort of "sleep mode". Sorry]

"Wait, so you can just... take CONTROL of my body whenever you feel like it!?" I asked feeling panicked. "That's too creepy, man."

[Look, it was a one-time thing. Don't worry about it]

Yeah. When people say it's a "one-time thing" it never is just one time.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps deviates my attention and someone walks into the tent. It's a young woman with tan-colored skin, short brown hair and icy blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a bird rising from flowers on her left arm. She has a tattoo of a bird rising from flowers on her left arm. She wore a light brown vest with dark brown panels on the top and a dark brown buckled strap on the back, over a torn white shirt that was partially unbuttoned revealing what appears to be a black bra, alongside a collar that appears to be slightly turned up behind her neck.