Fairy Tail: Maidens of the Moon

Disclaimer: I own nothing; just the OC

'Thought'

"Talking"

*Action*

"Powerful entity (gods, dragons, etc.)"

[System]

----

I stand in emptiness. There is nothing here. Or rather, there is nothing to this place.

An empty and shapeless existence. Something so primordial that contradicts everything in creation.

It has no form, it has no meaning; a black slate with endless potential.

But I wasn't alone, not truly.

Standing before was something massive, its sheer size towers over everything I've seen. An impossible existence born from an impossible outcome.

"What are you...?" The question was thrown on instinct like it's the natural thing to say.

Its eyelids twitch and slowly rise up, revealing a vibrant silver iris that's bigger than a building. Its round pupil quickly becomes vertical as it stares directly at me.

 Its round pupil quickly becomes vertical as it stares directly at me

----

I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I notice are the air bubbles rising above me. As my sight gains more focus, I realize that I'm inside a tank.

"Oh, oh! Master is finally awake!" I turn to the sound and see Lamy's happy face glued to the glass.

"Lamy..." My voice muffled due to being submerged in liquid.

"Just hold on, sir. I'll get you out." Lamy takes out a tablet from her lab coat and presses a button.

Immediately, the liquid is drained out of the tank before the upper part splits from the rest of the unit as the glass lowers down into the floor.

Lamy can't help but stare in awe at her master's form slowly closing in on her. While she could make demons as beautiful as she wanted, they could never match the chiseled perfection before her as well as a certain thing.

'Now that's a real sword.' Lamy thought with arousal.

"... how long have I been out?" I asked.

Lamy swallows her saliva as she tries to keep herself under control. "You've been unconscious for 3 days, my lord."

'Three days? I'm surprised it wasn't a month.' I check my stats.

Name: Asmodeus

Title: The Gamer, Dark Emissary, Hell Walker

Race: Ę̸̰͓̙̄R̴͙̻̫̞̂̎̿͒̎̿͋͆̑̇̚͝ͅŖ̴̭̦͋ͅƠ̵̡͔͍̜̝̱̓̓̔̄Ŗ̸͍̜̤̤̞̘͚̹̬̻͆̉͗͊̊͑̀̉̌̊̚͜͝