Fairy Tail: Rebellious

Disclaimer: I own nothing; just the OC

'Thought'

"Talking"

*Action*

"Powerful entity (gods, dragons, etc.)"

[System]

----

In the city of Drasil, I sit in an outdoor restaurant waiting for my order to arrive.

I look up at the morning sky as the memories of last night play in my head.

Flashback

Team Natsu are left stunned by the sight of the [Wood Dragon God]. Originally, they assumed that all dragons were the same size, but that was clearly thrown out the moment Aldoron awakened.

He's the size of a mountain! With multiple cities on his hands, shoulders, and back.

"C'mon guys, let's get Juvia back to the inn." I said.

Everyone nods and they all walk away.

I glance at the frozen Natsu. "Hey Salamander, that includes you, too."

"!?" Natsu snaps out of his trance and slowly runs back towards the others, but not before turning an eye back at Aldoron's head.

We returned to the inn and placed Juvia on one of our beds and Gray and Natsu began taking her clothes off, which caused a violent chain reaction from the girls and we were all promptly and literally kicked out of the room. A minute or so later, the girls let us back inside and we all sat around Juvia's bed.

"I wonder if Juvia's alright..." Lucy says, looking at her unconscious friend with worry.

"She will be. Brainwashing is a tricky business, but luckily it didn't leave any permanent damage." I said.

"You seem to be very knowledgeable on the subject." Erza points out.

"I've met people who have similar abilities and I have some ways of dealing with them." I said.

Gray's grip on his pants tightens as he grows more frustrated. "Juvia..."

"She said something about being careful with the [White Wizard]." Lucy said.

Natsu just looks confused. "[White Wizard]?"

"I remember hearing that somewhere." Happy remarks.

"Karameel mentioned that word." Wendy points out.

"I think she was going to ask the [White Wizard] to limit the strength of the [Water Dragon God]." Cara adds.

"The [White Wizard]... is a legendary figure here in the country of Guiltina." Everyone turns to me. "Much like the [Black Wizard], the [White Wizard] uses sinister magic that is said not only to restrict the victim's magic to the point that they can effectively erase it, but also turn them into their thralls; slaves to do as they please."

Wendy trembles in fear. "T-They can erase magic...!?"

"My guess is they infiltrated [Fairy Tail] and turned everyone in the building into their slaves." I glance at the sleeping mage. "They likely sent Juvia here as a scout, but when she saw you their hold on her mind must have started to weaken."

"No way..." Lucy gasps.

Natsu grits his teeth in anger. "That bastard...!"

"Moving on, I still can't believe that the city is on top of the dragon we were looking for." Lucy remarks. "To make things crazier, there are towns that are just as big as this one, on its left hand, back, and both shoulders... a total of five towns." She sighs. "It's so big it doesn't make any sense."