Ch.7

I was fuming by the time I reached the training field after jumping from roof top to roof top to get there. I could see my hair whipping across my face and it was an angry red colour, my nails occupied the same colour as well. And the entire time I was clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth. I reached the training field and jumped directly in front of Kakashi.
"You have finally made it Teacup. Once again, it isn't very surprising." I turned around to see Iruka Sensei glaring at me.
I ducked my head and looked at the ground, "I'm sorry sensei, I got held up." I mumbled lamely.
I noticed from the corner of my eye Kekashi looking at me curiously. As soon as I thought of Kekashi my hands curled into tight fists and a scowl replaced my nonchalance. All I wanted to do was turn around and hit Kekashi and from the smirk he was doing behind his mask; he fricken knew it.

"Teacup are you listening to me?!" Iruka Sensei shouted suddenly.
my head snapped up from the ground and I looked up at him shocked, damn it; I'd missed everything. Naturally though, I lied, "yes, sensei."
"Don't lie to me Tacup!" And that was when it started, the usual lecture.
As Iruka Sensei bellowed at me about how worthless, dishonest, disgusting, pathetic and everything else I was I slowly felt my anger for Kekashi drain away as it was replaced with self loathing with every nod that I did to agree with every word Iruka Sensei said. Irkutsk Sensei was only half way through his usual lecture when suddenly he was sent flying into the ground. I stared at Kekashi who stood over Iruka and watched as Kekashi gave him that smile, the one where he means: I can kill you but I'll make you suffer first if you don't do what I tell you right now.
"Iruka, if you continue to speak to my student like that I will rip out that deceived tongue of yours." Kekashi warned as if he was talking of a plan for a picnic.

Iruka stared up at Kekashi for a short while before he gave him a slight nod and Kekqshi removed his foot from his chest where I hadn't seen it placed. Irkutsk got up and dusted himself off before explaining what was happening while I told there completely shocked. Kekashi came around behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the side of my neck he had marked and then resting his chin on too of my head. In front of everyone. Only now did I notice that the other two groups were here as well.
"What will be happening now is that you will all be connected to your sensei by a cuff and chain infused with chakra. You will be staying like this until one of the people in the pair ask for it to be cut. This will be a test and the last pair to withstand the test of time will receive a reward. I have other things to do now so hurry up and come over here so I can put your cuffs on." Yep, Iruka was pretty pissed off that Kekashi had embarrassed him in front of everyone.

When Iruka Sensei finally got to us the other two pairs had already gone and we figuring out their routines. Iruka quickly chained us together and told us that if we tried to break it ourselves we would probably kill ourselves in the process and still be chained together, he quickly left after that. Well he more like stormed off and seemed like he was going to attack Kekashi. Finally Kekashi and I were all alone.
"So, you won't be going to that restaurant to work for a while now." Kekashi casually stated as he had his nose buried in one of his Icha Icha perverted paradise books.
My anger began quickly rising once again. "What do you mean?" I growled as I glared up at him.
"I'm not working there and I'm the sensei so you have to do exactly as I say."
"That isn't how it works!" I shrieked
"Don't yell at me Tilliqa." He growled
"Don't tell me what to do." I snapped
"What happened with your parents?"
"I'm working tomorrow."
"Not with me."
"You don't get a choice in the matter." I hissed
"Tilliqa, this isn't up for deba-" Kekashi only just dodged out of the way of the kunai I had just stabbed at him with. Since we were tied together I went with him when he dodged and crashed straight into his chest.

"Hmmmm, it's already beginning to fade." Kakashi murmured
"Wha-?" I gasped as I felt Kekashi hold me tightly and his tongue run up my neck where the mark was. I tried to shake my head and get out of his grip but instead I ended up sinking into him more as I moaned as he gently bit my neck and then ran kisses up and down it before finally sucking my earlobe and grazing it with his teeth.
"Don't mark me." I moaned softly into his chest
Kekashi laughed softly as his hands trailed down my back and finally rested in my butt, gripping it tightly. I gasped in shock and suddenly Kekashi was kissing me, his tongue delving into my mouth. I kissed him back without any hesitation and felt Kekashi smile because of it.
"Why can't I mark property that already belongs to me?" Something in me snapped and I felt that anger rising, I felt that power being unleashed. With all the strength I could muster I forced myself to black out. I couldn't risk unleashing that again.

When I woke I was lying on the couch, actually no. I was lying on Kekashi who was lying on the couch asleep. He had his mask and shirt off and I immediately ran my hand over his face. He didn't wake up with that so I sat up so that I was straddling him -not bothering to worry that I was my dressed in my underwear and bra once again- and I slowly bent down. I was about to kiss him but saw the jar of honey that seat on the side table which caused my hunger to be recognised. My mouth watered and I reached over and grabbed the jar of honey that already had a small spoon in it. I ate the golden honey that left a soothing feeling in my throat. I put the jar near my face and tipped it up so that the honey would pour easier onto the spoon. All of my attention was on the honey so I wasn't expecting Kekashi to slide his hands up my legs and start rubbing circled with hi thumbs on the sensitive inner part of my thighs.

Surprised, I looked down and looked at Kekashi and found that his eyes were still closed. I felt a sticky, thick substance running down my chest and groaned when I realised that I had been tipping the honey out of the jar and it now lay, melting all over Kekashi's godly torso and my own regular torso.
"Clean it up." Kekashi ordered
"You're not my dad." I growled
Kekashi's eyes snapped open and he looked at me "I'm the closest thing to."
My heart unwillingly sank at this statement.
"You're going to have to get up so that I can get a cloth." I sighed
"No, that's not how you'll clean it." I noticed that the honey was slowly tickling under Kekashi's pants.
"How then?"
Kekashi slider from under me so that I was sitting in his lap. He grabbed my legs and wrapped the around his waist, my inner thighs got honey all over them as a result.
"Kashi! Honey!" I yelped, I hated being sticky.
Kekashi ignored me and I felt his hands undoing the back of my bra. I quickly caught my bra to hold it in place before it could drop down and stared at Kekashi.
"The honey slipped inside your bra as well." He stated
"So?!" I exclaimed
"Let it go Tilliqa." He ordered gruffly.

I closed my eyes and let the bra drop down and suddenly I was in heaven. I never knew Kekashi's tongue could be so wonderful again my skin. He licked the honey up from all parts of my skin, from my sensitive inner thighs to my breasts and my stomach. I scratched his back when I tried to hold him and whenevernever I scratched him too hard he would reply with a hard bite n my skin. I don't know how long Kekashi let me sink in bliss, all I know is that when he was done he held me tightly to his chest and I loved the way out bodies melded perfectly together.
"You have to clean the rest of it up." Kekashi murmured
I looked up at him and saw a strange spark there, one I had never seen before. I nodded in obedience and began the task of cleaning his skin of the honey. I wold often mumble Kashi and in response his hands would slide up, down and around my body. I don't remember what happened after I fell back to sleep on too of Kekashi after I'd cleaned him up. All I could remember was my thought: "I wouldn't be able to resist him if we were stuck as close as we were tonight, regardless if he is my father figure."