Ch.8

------------Kakashi's Flat--------------------

Warmth, again. I wasn't used to this, I was sleeping and it was warm and comfy. My bones weren't screaming in protest at being exposed to the cold, my skin didn't burn as if I had jumped into a bath of boiling water and the best part was, I wasn't lying here hoping my heart would stop beating just to make the pain go away. Here; oh shit. Everything from last night hit me like a truck and my eyes flew open. I stared at the beautiful skin I was laying on top of, I could hear Kakashi's heart beating under my head, I could feel the rock hard abdomen I was laying on top of but what I really noticed was Kakashi's hand wrapped around my torso protectively. I couldn't help grinning when I noticed that Kakashi's other arm was at an od angle under my chest because it was chained to my wrist. He had chosen my comfort over his.
"What are you grinning at?" I felt his chest rumble under me.
I sat bolt upright, straddling Kakashi much like I had last night. At the memory of last night I felt my face heat up and noticed the strands of my hair that hung around my bent head turning an awkward cherry red. I frowned as I noticed a large black shirt covering my body.
"Is this yours?" I asked picking at the black shirt and staring down at a bemused Kakashi. Damn, he looked amazing. His strong jaw and perfect lips. I couldn't let anyone see him or else he would have even more fan girls. Unconsciously I touched his jaw, cheeks, lips and chin. I think Kakashi was used to this by now, he didn't seem surprised by my actions.

Kakashi reached behind him, followed shortly by my hand as well, and reached onto the table beside the couch we were laying on where an empty jar of honey sat. So many reminders. What was I to him? Still I sat there, straddling Kakashi and breathing in his scent from his shirt. I didn't need him to tell me that it was his shirt, I could smell that it was. The addictive scent belonged to him. Suddenly a flash errupted from Kakashi's hands and I focused my eyes, not realizing that I had zoned out.
"Hmmm, definitely a keeper I think." Kakashi mumbled, speaking to the camera in his hands.
I was frozen, my hair would be crazy, I hadn't locked the colours with my jutsu yet!
"Gimme that!" I yelled trying to grab the camera from him with my free hand. Without any warning however Kakashi rolled and we both ended up on the floor; him now straddling me. I instantly reached up to grab the camera from his hands, recovering quickly from the fall, yet I was only rewarded for my efforts,with Kakashi pinning my hands above my head.
"Tilliqa you never used to be this forceful or angry with what I did." Kakashi noted.
"Because you were never doing stuff like this!" I screamed, kicking my feet, trying anything to remove his weight from on top of me.
"Mmmm or maybe it's because you were always lying." I froze, I was waiting for this, the rejection, the screaming and yelling.
"You talk in your sleep." Kakashi mentioned, his eyes staring into mine pointedly.
"So?" was all I could squeak. I'd had a bad dream again last night, well more of a memory than a dream. I wish it had been just a dream.
Kakashi lent down so that his face was near my ear, I could feel his breath on the side of my face.
"So can you tell me why you were begging me to stop your mother from doing something."
"It was a dream, I don't even remember it." I lied smoothly.
I hissed as I felt Kakashi's teeth nip my ear. "Wh-"
"Don't lie to me Tilliqa, I've had enough." Kakashi growled, his grip on my wrists hardening. "What did your mother do?"
"It doesn't matter."
"It does when you're crying in your sleep." Kakashi hissed, bringing his head up so that our noses were almost touching and his eyes bore into mine in a way that I felt he could read me like an open book. I turned my head to the side in response.
"You will tell me Tilliqa."
"Why would I do something like that?" I spat, I was sick of being ordered around by him. I could feel my energy reaching levels that were too high, it was too late now and my jutsu wouldn't work on my hair today and to top it all off I was sure I had a group project with all the other ninja students today. I didn't do well in 'groups'.
"I will find out one way or another Tilliqa." Kakashi threatened.
"Yeah, whatever. Now let me go."