Ch.14

I groaned as I felt my head, the back of it was throbbing and I felt the raised skin.
"Tilly." I heard Kakashi's soft voice from beside me.
"Tilly, look at me." I cracked open my eyes at looked at the masked man.
"Ow." I said as I sat up, I was lying on a bed and my dress was once again too short and too tight.
Kakashi looked over my body appreciatively and I couldn't decide if it made me want to cover up and hide or do the exact opposite.
"Tilly, who was that man?" Kakashi suddenly asked, a dangerous edge to his voice.
"Who?" I asked stupidly.
Actually, I knew exactly who it was, Orochimaru, once again in disguise. I'd hoped I'd left him behind after I'd left The Graves.
"Tilliqa." Kakashi warned, his eye watching me carefully.
He always could see right through me.
"I honestly don't know." I insisted, I had to lie. He'd already learnt so many of my secrets, I didn't want him to learn anymore. I didn't want him to see the bad side of me and leave. I couldn't let it happen.

With inhumane speed Kakashi pulled me onto his lap where he sat on a wooden chair and gripped my hips firmly. My legs dangled on either side of Kakashi and my chest was pressed up against his, however my head only reached his shoulders.
"I always find out Tilliqa." Kakashi whispered in my ear, before sucking my earlobe.
I stifled a moan as my hands threaded themelves into Kakashi's hair and I closed my eyes, pushing my body into Kakashi's.
"I'm the only one who can make you feel this way, understand?" Kakashi growled, biting my ear painfully.
I yelped in pain and nodded quickly.
"Then tell me why you have hickies that I definitely didn't give you, all down your neck." Kakashi's voice was furious.
I sat still, unsure of what to say or how to explain myself. It didn't matter what excuse I came up with, it still happened and I knew Kakashi wouldn't be pleased.
"That really pisses me off Tilliqa." Kakashi hissed against my neck.
I stayed still, aware of how angry Kakashi was. I hated him angry, I really did. I glanced at my nails and saw that they were an apprehensive, dark grey.

I flinched at Kakashi's touch when he swept my hair from my neck and then planted his lips on the sensitive, bruised skin. I immediately felt it when Kakashi began sucking, the pain was too much, a bruise upon a bruise.
"Stop!" I begged as I tried pushing Kakashi away from me.
"Kashi, stop!" I called out again as Kakashi tightened his grip on me, forcing me to remain where I was.
"I'll remove all trace of him." Kakashi growled possessively.
"It hurts." I whimpered as I clutched at his clothes.
Within a few minutes Kakashi was finished and lifted his head up once more. His blue eye looked at me gently and I stared back, sniffing from the few tears I had shed.
"I'm sorry, Love but you're mine and no one elses. It's always been that way." Kakashi explained as if it was common knowledge.
Kakashi placed his hands on either side of my face and leant in, planting his soft lips against mine. I responded to his touch, moving my lips with his and craving the contact. I edged closer to Kakashi and he groaned in response, holding me tighter. I was surprised and then realized the hardness that was pressing against my core. I felt my insides tingle and I smiled into the kiss as Kakashi's tongue asked for granted entrance. As Kakashi's tongue brushed against mine I began moving my hips and felt pleased when Kakashi moaned.

A knock at the door halted our actions and an angry Kakashi glared at the door.
"Kakashi, Sir, Mr. Ikari says that dinner is up. Everyone is waiting for you." A female voice spoke from the other side of the door.
"Thank you, we'll be down very soon." Kakashi answered, looking at me with a burning eye.
"Okay, Sir. I'll wait here for you so I can show you down." The woman responded and Kakashi groaned in response.
"Dammit, Tilly you're killing me." Kakashi murmured in a raw voice which sent tingles shooting up my spine, "I love this colour." Kakashi murmured as he played with a strand of my golden hair. Kakashi leant in towards me ear before whispering, "it shows me just how much your body is begging for it. But bad girls don't get that, Tilly."
Kakashi quickly stood up and went into a room beside ours, leaving me standing, shocked int he middle of the room. I realized then that I felt too hot, my body too ready and my mind too frustrated. Once again, Kakashi had left me a hormonal mess and I was begging for his touch.
"Tilly, get changed." Kakashi called from the other room which I supposed was the bathroom.
I looked down at my overalls which were messy from the destroyed room but I knew that wasn't what Kakashi meant. I did a few hand gestures and once more I saw the world from a below-doorknob-level once more.

Kakashi walked over to me, I could tell her had changed into a new set of his regular clothes, and he was holdin my brown beanie.
"Come here." Kakashi beckoned me over so I ran on my short legs until I stood at Kakashi's knees.
Kakashi knelt down and pulled my hair up into a messy bun before slipping the beanie over my head.
"Calm down, Love." Kakashi smiled gleefully under his mask and I glared at him in response.
"Bad, Kashi!" I growled and stomped on his foot.
This didn't seem to faze Kakashi as he picked me up and opened the door.
"Sorry for making you wait."
"I was told you would do that anyway." I maid who was swinging her hips too much said, "and who is this?"
"This is Tilliqa." Kakashi said as he held me on his hip and looked at me closely.
"Nice to meet you Tilliqa." The woman said happily.
My shyness immediately kicked in with her attention and I turned into Kakashi's shoulder, burying my face in it.
"She's shy." Kakashi explained as he began stroking my hair.
"Of course." The woman nodded, "please follow me."