11

A week left before final examination start, you are busier than ever. No time for fun and rest, all you gotta do is studying until bleeding. You decided to study alone rather than joining any study group with your friends. It might be hard especially without Namjoon, he is the one who will accompany and help you in study but not anymore.

Everything's changed. You are totally a stranger to Namjoon and he got a beautiful girl beside him so you won't disturb him ever eventhough his girlfriend is your best friend.

"Why this shit is so hard?" You push all the books away and jump on your bed. It is more comfortable and you feel exhausted after a couple hours of working your ass on mathematic. You take a glance on your clock, it is 9.45 PM. I can't stand anymore, I should sleep.

Suddenly, your phone is ringing. You are ignoring at first but after twice, you feel annoyed so you are answering the phone with harsh.

"Hello? It is almost bed time. Please don't disturb me..."

"Gina? Are you there?" You lost your words when listens to the caller.

"Namjoon?" You stuttered, doesn't know what to say.

"If you don't mind, may you meet me for awhile? I am at the infront of your house."

You keep thinking before answering, "Sure, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

You put on your purple hoodie with your sweatpants before walking out from your room. You didn't take so much time since you are only meet him for a while. You saw Namjoon with his black shirt and black jeans, standing while leaning his back at the fence.

"Hey..." You never thought would greet him again, especially in this way and awkwardly. You continue, "Whaddup?"

You feel your heart almost drop when his huge broad are surrounding you. Kim Namjoon is hugging you! He hugs you tightly, "I miss you."

You loose from his arms and raise your hand to stop him, "Woah! Stop it, Kim Namjoon. This is getting worse, I am not Soohyun. Wake up, dude. Are you drunk?" You slap his face lightly to make him realised with what is happening.

"I am sick of all of this, Gina. I don't give a fuck with what you are going to say about my confession but I really love you and I do. I am sorry, our friendship are ruined because of me but..."

You stop him to continue and leaving him outside, you are totally ignoring him for the god sake. If he really love you, why he ruined our friendship? What about Soohyun? Did he take granted over such a good girl? What did he think?

Suddenly, you feel someone grab your hand and something touch your lips. Your eyes are getting bigger when realised, it was Namjoon's lips. You try to stop him but he hug you tightly, make you unable to move. You try to push him with all your might.

"Song Jaena?!"