2

"This is not funny at all, Namjoon. We have been a good friends since 10 years ago. How can you have that feeling? It's impossible." You said it quietly, avoiding your siblings from listening to your conversation with Rapmon.

"Why not? It's already 10 years and many things we have been through together. Why I can't have this pure feeling?" Namjoon said it while looking deeply to your eyes.

"Nonsense. This is nonsense. We have to be real but this is nonsense. Remember, I have a crush on Jin and you know it as well but why you are ruining it by your stupid confession?" You are staring to his eyes, delivering your mad through it. Hoping for his understanding.

Jin, a good friend of Rapmon and an eldest in their group. A good looking man and a good son towards his parents. You love how he talk and treat people around him. He is so polite and always helping you with your school's project. He is a boyfriend materials and every girl's dream boy.

"What the fuck, Gina? Are you saying my confession is a stupid things?" Rapmon wake up from his sit and walking to the main door.

"Yes, it is. The rubbish things I've ever heard." You say it loudly and make your siblings shocked.

BAAAM!

Rapmon slams the door loudly and leave the house. He is leaving without says any goodbye.

"What happened, Gina?" Your sister approached to you and trying to calm you down.

"Nothing. Things will be better." You leaving the living room and walks to your bedroom. This is damn wrong, he have no right to love me more than a friend. Well maybe, a good friend and never more than that. Why this is happened when everything is going well?

Everything will be fine.