1

"Kim Namjoon! You're a dead meat." You whispered to him after he kissed your right cheek infront of your family. You give him a sharp stare but he do not give any attention to you. Each of your family members are looking to you, you can feel both of your cheeks and ears are turning red.

"Hey, how about we play a game? Let's play truth or dare." Thanks to your brother's good idea, you are freely from the awkward moments.

"We are taking fresh air outside, so have fun kids." Your parents left to have a sweet dates and leaving 5 of you at the house. Your brother and sister with your little brother, Namjoon and you.

It's a night before a new year so you are inviting your good friend to come over to celebrate it together. Kim Namjoon, or people might call him, Rap Monster. Well, you don't know why they call him Rap Monster or Rapmon because it's sound weird to you so you decided to call him, his real name. Namjoon.

It's happened 10 years ago when you are only 8 years old. You are playing at the playground alone and suddenly, you feel your body become so light and aching, your view turns to black and your legs are trembling before you faint.

"Song Jaena! Wake up!" You open your eyes when you heard your dad's voice. The view is blurring but you are pretty sure, the person infront you is your dad.

"Dad..." You said it with all your might. Your throat are so hurt and your head is in pain.

"Gina! Glad you're safe." Your mom is hugging you and cry on your shoulder. You don't know what is really happen but you know, it have made everyone worried about you.

"What's going on, mom? Where am I?"

Your mom wipes her tears before open her mouth. "You're safe, Gina."

"Yes. You're safe from kidnapped. I've already told you for a million times, don't stay far away from your siblings at the playground. I thought, God have took my soul away when I've heard you're missing. We are looking for you everywhere and made a police report after looking for you for the whole night." Your dad looks like he will eat you alive and your eyes are tearing.

"But, luckily there's a boy found you with his friends when they're walking to the playground. They followed the vans and calls the police." Your dad sighed. He can't control his mad but he is really worried about his daughter.

"I'm sorry, dad." You hiccup while say it because trying to stop crying.

"I'm sorry too. I can't hold my anger. It's okay, luckily my beautiful daughter are safe. That much better." Your dad wipe your tears and hugs you. Suddenly, there's knocked on your room's door.

"Yes, come in." Your mom are inviting them in. They are 7 boys with difference age, well there's 4 of them are shorter than the other 3. They give a bow to your family.

"I'm sorry if we are disturbing but we have to go home now. Our parents might angry if we..." The tallest boy are speaking before your dad stop him.

"It's okay. I am understand. Thank you for your help. Come here on this saturday, I want to make a small party as my thanks for saving my daughter. Invite your family as well." Your dad give them a big smile.

"Sure. We will. But the way, my name is Kim Namjoon and here are my friends. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. We are really happy to help you and thank you for the dinner, aunt." The tallest boy says it before his eyes are fixed on you.

"How is your daughter, uncle? Is she okay?" The tallest boy continued.

"Yes. She is. I am so appreciate with your help."

"Me too as well. Uncle, aunt. I am really sorry but we have to go now. See you on this saturday. Good night." The boys are giving a big smile to your parents before leaving the room.

"Hey, I've got the empty bottle so let's play!" Your little brother come from nowhere and sits beside you and put the bottle on the table.

"So, let's begin! Let me do it first." Your brother are turning the bottle and it's turn towards your sister.

"Shits! Why must be me?"

"Gotcha! So, truth or dare?"

"Dare. I won't let u dig to my secret."

"Fine. Let's see what we have here." Your brother stands from his sit and walk to the kitchen.

"I found this. Hey, drink it." It's a milkshake from three days ago, he found it in the refrigerators. He shows her a smirk on his face and put the drinks on the table.

"Aish. I hate this kid." Your sister take the beverages and drink it in one shots. She trying not to puke but your brother keep making a weird mimic face and imitates like he want to puke.

"Stop it! Or else..." Suddenly, your sister rushed to the toilet and do her job done.

"You are mean, oppa." You said.

"It's for fun. Don't take things seriously. So, she is back. Hurry up!" Your brother yells to your sister making her shocked and run to her place.

"So, who is next?" Your sister are turning the bottle now. Unluckily, the bottle are turning towards you.

"Gina... Truth or dare?" Your sister give a smirk and making an evil face to you.

"Based on your face, I choose truth. I won't let this idiot making me do something weird."

"You're no fun, Gina!"

"Same goes to you."

"Fine. So, hm... hah! Who is your first love?"

Your cheeks turned red. Damnit, why she have to ask me that?

"Dad."

"Shits! Can u give something funny than this?"

"But that's my answer."

"I am not accept it. Change your answer."

"Change your question as well."

"Are you joking?" Your sister raised one of her eyesbrow while staring to you.

"Okay, stop it ladies. Let's continue." Your brother stop both of you and give you the empty bottle.

"It's your turn." You put the bottle on the table and turns it. The bottle stop turn towards Namjoon.

"Okay, so truth or dare?" Your brother asks him.

"Truth." He answered it calmly.

"Gina, you have anything to ask or let me ask him?"

"No. I know every single secret he have." You shook your head to left and right.

"Fine. So, Namjoon. Why did you kiss Gina just now?"

Your eyes are fixed on your brother. You want to kill him with both of your hand or maybe stabs him with million knives. You can't hide your redness on your cheeks and ears or maybe everything on your face.

"Because..."
BOOM!

Everyone are shocked with the firework at the outside of your house. Your siblings are running to your window and watchs the firework. Namjoon left a big sighed, gladly they are not listening to his answer before he turns his head to the left and realised you are still staying beside him and your eyes looks like it's gonna pops out from it's place.

She heard?