8

It's weekend, where everyone are laying on bed until the lunch time but not you. Soohyun asked you to join her study group at her house, eventhough you keep saying no, she have the power to make you say yes. Well, it's not bad at all.

You arrived at the infront of Soohyun's house. Did she is staying in the house or palace? Your thought.

"Gina! Finally, you come!" Soohyun hugs you when you are reaching the main door.

"Of course, I do. You said you have preparing a suprise to me."

"Yes, I do. Come in." Soohyun pull your right hand and walks to the living room.

"Hey Gina!" You lost your tongue when you saw the person you love and fear the most are infront of you. Jin and Rapmon.

"Suprise! I am bringing Jin to join us since he's good in academic and he's a good friend to Namjoon so I am inviting him too. Not to mentions, he is your crush." Soohyun whispered to you and smile cheerfully. Yes, it's quiet suprising but not because of Jin, but Kim Namjoon, Rapmon. The one you miss the most.

"Oh hi guys. Long time no see." You speak to break the silence.

"You are right! We haven't seen you such a long time, I am wondering what happened." Jin are asking while his eyes are staring to both of Rapmon and you.

"Nothing, I guess. Just the same routine like before. So, what are you studying?" You answered his question with lie. Yes, you lied him but you have no choice since Rapmon doesn't give any attention to you since you arrived and give a plain face when Jin are asking. Yes, you are totally in an awkward positions.

"Yes. She's right." Namjoon speak after silence for a long time.

"But, you aren't being yourself right now? Before, you would hugging Gina when you meet her until she lost her oxygen but now, you are not." Jin are asking again because unsatiesfied with the answers.

"Ey, we are a big-big-big guy now it's must be awkward to act like how we did before. We aren't kids, oppa. So, let's start our revision." You answered wihout hesitations, trying to avoid any speculations that could be made by Jin. You saw Rapmon's eyes when you answered the question. It's full of madness and anger.

I'm sorry, oppa.