7

You slammed the door hardly. You throws everything that are related to Rapmon. Your eyes are tearing, your heart's in pain. You don't know why does you feel that way, you hate with the facts that your best friend are dating your other best friend.

What's wrong with me honestly? You asked to yourselves. Trying to find the answer but it seems impossible. By Soohyun's confession, you lost your focus on your test and everything are annoying you.

You lay on your bed with too many thought on your mind. Why he say he love me but dating the other girl?

You rubs your face, your eyes can stop crying. But I am the one, who said his confession is a trash? Why do I feel wrong?

You left a big sighs, trying to release your anger. I don't love him. Yes, I don't. Defitinely, yes. We are never more than a best friend. I like Jin more.

Sweet memories of both of Rapmon and you are playing on your mind. When you're sick, Rapmon will come visit you at your house with his video games so you won't bored staying at home. Sometimes, he would teach you any subject or homework, where you don't understand at the class.

But, everything are changed and never be like before.

And yes, I believe I love Jin.