3

A brand new day of a new year. School holiday have ended and it's a new semester. It's a last semester before reaches senior year for Song Jaena as a high-school students. It has been three days since the last time she meet Rapmon. She doesn't want to distract him by her existance so she giving him a space.

"Good morning, Gina!" A boy are approaching you with a wide smile and giving you a cup of hot chocolate. He sits beside you and drinks his beverages.

"Thank you, Jimin. It's delicious." You drinks it in one shots.

"Gina, are you gone insane? It's hot and you drink it in one shots? It's not a juice." Jimin is pinching your right cheek to wake you up from any nightmare dream, that have made you gone insane.

"Asshole. You are the one who have gone insane right now. Have you meet Namjoon today?" You hit his arms lightly as a warn because pinchs your cheek.

"He is in his classroom with Jin. I've met him a few days ago, he looks so mad and when I ask him, why. He almost kill me with his punch."

"Wha.... What did you said? You met him? Why? What happened?" Your heart's beating so fast.

"I don't know what happened and he didn't talk to me till now."

Both of you are keep silent and doesn't have anything to say, before Jimin continue.

"I'll kill those rascals who are making him like that."

Your pupil meets with the body beside you. His face already show how mad he is and both of his hands are making fists. You know.

You are in danger.