16

"What are you doing?"
"I am busy. Ttyl & love you!"
"What? YOU ARE FUCKING IGNORING YOUR GIFRIEND?!"

It have been 3 days since the last time, he talks to you. Your relationship are almost been in a year now but nothing changed except for the facts, he is your boyfriend.

No replies from him make you miserable. You felt odd with his attitude, lately. Did he got another girl?

"U GOT ANOTHER GIRL, RIGHT? I HATE U, NAMJOON! YOU ARE TERRIBLE BOYFRIEND EVER!!!!

"You send the next text after no reply from him but still, no respond. You try to call him for million times but useless.

"Gina! Someone is here." Your mom shouts from the downstair.

"Who is it?" No one answer your question, make you wondering is it aprilfool today?

"You walk down with heavy step and you can't stop mumbling. When you reached the living room, you saw a bucket of chocolates on the table.

"Omg! Is it for me?" Suddenly, your view become dark and you can't see anything. Blackout!

"Mom..... Dad...... I am scared!" You start crying when no one are coming to help you. You try to grab anything around you but you seems lost and don't know what to do.

Suddenly, the lights turn on and you saw every each of your family with present on their hands and Rapmon with a chocolate cake in his hands. "Happy Birthday, Gina!"

You could feel the heat from your face because of crying and shame. "Make a wish, babe." Rapmon stares into your eyes with his wide smile.

"I wish to beat you, right fucking now."

"How sweet of my baby here." Rapmon kiss your cheeks and laugh to your priceless reaction. Eventhough you hate him at this moment but you love to see his smile and you hope it will never stop again.