4

11 MISSED CALLS. Again, it's ringing for the twelve times and Rapmon doesn't have any intention to answer it. Song Jaena.

"Answer the phone, Rapmon. My head's in pain listening to your creepy ringtone. Please change the ringtone or mute your phone." Jin walks to the kitchen and search for any food to fill his empty stomach.

"How about you answered it for me? It's Gina anyway." Rapmon give an offer to Jin, he continue playing with his computer games. Ignoring Gina.

With his power, he could kill people to get what he want but he couldn't do that to his love. It isn't a pure love anymore if it have been dirtied by his selfish and greedy.

Rapmon still blaming himself for making a sudden confession to Gina but he have put her in a wrong place, where other people might blame Gina for everything. Love really make a friend turns to an enemy. How mean.

"Hyung!" Rapmon turns his head when he heard somebody is calling him.

"Ya! Jimin, where the fuck have you gone? Why you doesn't come here for the whole week?" Rapmon start attacks him for no reason.

"Sorry, I though it will be unconfortable to come here after what happened before. I'm scared you might kill me if I'm appearing at here." Jimin answered it honestly. He doesn't want to keep it inside and become a revenge. It's not Park Jimin.

"Me too. I've gone mad that night. Welcome back, Jimin."

"What the fuck, Kim Namjoon! Turn off your stupid phone, right now! Hey, Park Jimin!" Jin appeared from kitchen with a bowl of soup, running to Jimin and giving him a hug.

"Well, I'm back! Anyway, where is Jungkookie?"

"Don't you dare to disturb him. He is doing his revision right now, I'm warning you." Jin is leaving Jimin and walking to Rapmon. He take a sit beside him, before he's taking Namjoon's phone and answer the call.

"Hello, Gina."