{-Chapter Six-}

Walking into the bathroom Seraphina's eyes widened as she saw Hazel screaming loudly as she gripped onto the door with John pulling her feet

Walking into the bathroom Seraphina's eyes widened as she saw Hazel screaming loudly as she gripped onto the door with John pulling her feet. "What on earth?" She questioned seeing the absolute destruction. She saw both Finn and Collin arguing in the corner, George was hiding in the cupboard as Katie scolded her little brother.

"Seraphina?" John questioned with a soft huff.

"John, go get Arthur and go downstairs, I will get these children looking less like they have turned into dustbins; my first order of business is to see them properly bathed and dressed." She said with a nod of her head. John wanted to argue but he was already tired, he let Hazel go before leaving the bathroom.

The bathroom is soon filled with steam clouds in the air. Katie, Collin, Hazel, George, and Finn stand in their long underwear, watching as Seraphina draws a bath. Hazel and George aren't in the least bit happy about it. "Our mother always had us take our baths in the evening." Hazel pouts, with her little arms crossed over her chest.

"In my experience, the perfect time of day to have a bath is when one needs a wash. George will go first." Seraphina states as she gathers towels and washcloths, shampoo, and a fresh bar of soap, which she places beside the tub.

"We are perfectly capable of drawing our own baths." Collin says.

"How very helpful Collin. In that case, you may turn off the tap." Seraphina says and as he reaches to do so Seraphina speaks up again. "But not quite yet - we still have to put in the bubbles."

"But I don't like soap bubbles." Katie moaned.

Seraphina goes off to retrieve her bag. "Then you shall have to try to avoid them at all costs." She then returns with her bag. She pulls a bottle of soap bubbles from her bag. "Katie, you're right it's good to know your bright. For intellect can wash away confusion. Hazel sees. And Collin agrees. Most folderol's an optical illusion, you five know it's true, that one plus one is two. Yes, logic is the rock of our foundation. I suspect and I'm never incorrect, that you're far too old to give in to imagination." Seraphina sings as she pours the soap bubbles into the bath, a dolphin peaks it's head up out of the water, much to the children's amazement. To the dolphin, "no not yet."

Seraphina gently pushes the dolphin back underwater. The children stare in utter amazement.

"Some people like to splash and play. Can you imagine that? And take a seaside holiday, can you imagine that? Too much glee lives rings around the brain take that joy and send it down the drain." Seraphina continues to sing as reaches into her bag to pull out a pail and shovel and a rubber duck. The children watch, astonished. Then she drops each item into the tub, they seem to be magically drawn into the water, as though rocketing down a slide.

"Some people like to laugh at life. And giggle through the day they think the world's a brand-new shiny toy." She crooned pulling a toy pirate ship out of her bag, puts it into the tub and it disappears; then she sprinkles a handful of coins into the water. "And if while dreaming in the clouds. They fall and go kersplatt." As she searches in her bag for something, snapping her fingers when she suddenly remembers where it is. She marches over and pulls a large beach umbrella out of the sink with a flourish, then slides it into the tub as well. "Although they're down and bent in half. They brush right off and start to laugh; can you imagine that?" She questioned.