5. The Solution

Namjoon supervised Junggook watering the last of his beloved plants before moving into the lounge along with him.

Everyone at the apartment knew not to touch Namjoon's plants in his absence. This was basically the third rule of the Bangtan apartment.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked Namjoon as the last of them gathered around in the lounge, being asked by Namjoon to do so.

"I have come up with a solution." Namjoon threw them all a dimpled smile. He looked particularly pleased with himself.

"They are being sent to an orphanage?" Yoongi asked indicating towards maknaes who in turn looked towards Hoseok.

"No.. no.." Hoseok calmed them down.

"We are getting a cook!" Namjoon finally spat out and suddenly everyone for once looked interested in what he was about to say next.

"So, she would be coming over in a while and we have to sort of interview her and then we decide whether we keep her or not."

"She?" Jimin looked interested.

"Well.. I basically asked my friends regarding it and one of my friends knows her and suggested that she can cook for us. We pay her hourly for it. I have met her already and she seems fine to me, so I have asked her to come over so that the rest of you can also meet her."

"Where does the budget comes from?" Yoongi asked.

"We all have to put in money for this and we can cut on some of the unnecessary expenditure. I calculated it all and this is how we're gonna manage it." Namjoon picked up his writing pad and showed everyone the sheet of paper on which he had done extensive calculations and had come up with the share that each one them has to put in.

To his dismay no one bothered to take the pad in their hands, they just glanced cautiously at it and nodded their heads. They knew if Namjoon has done it, it's gotta be right. No questions were asked.

Just then the door bell rang and Namjoon went to open the door.

A young girl smiled and greeted him. Namjoon greeted her back.

"We were expecting you, Noona." He politely said and stepped aside.

The new comer stood at the threshold as she took in the sight of the five boys piled up on the couch. It was when Namjoon indicated with his hand that they shifted to one side and made space for her to sit at the other end of the couch.

"Annyeonghseyo, I am Lee Mi-Sun." She looked at each one of them who were staring back at her.

"Annyeonghseyo, Noona." Hoseok replied.

"You are willing to cook for us?" Yoongi came to the point.

"Yes. Namjoon asked me to cook breakfast and dinner for you all." Mi-Sun softly replied, as she held onto a bundle in her arms.

"Let me introduce them." Namjoon stepped forward and introduced them one by one.

"Noona, you can keep your bag on the floor." Junggook worried about the bundle in her arms.

"It's.. it's not a bag." Mi-Sun said cautiously holding onto the bundle.

"I am ready to work for you here, but I have some conditions." She said.

"Please tell us, Noona." Taehyung looked interested for some reason, she had already passed his vibe check.

"I also eat here and Ji Min comes with me." She said.

Junggook and Taehyung looked towards Jimin while Yoongi and Hoseok looked at her in a confused state.

"Jimin, you know Noona?" Taehyung looked as if Jimin betrayed him.

"Where do you want Jimin to come with you?"Junggook looked interested.

"How many times I have told you to call me hyung!" Jimin slapped the back of Junggook's head.

Junggook punched his shoulder.

Hoseok stood up from his place to intervene.

Taehyung cheered up.

Yoongi looked like he was about to set fire to the apartment.

And Namjoon looked up at them in exasperation.

"No! Ji Min!" Mi-Sun suddenly held out the bundle in her arms in front of them all and they all stopped as a chubby hand poked of that bundle.

"Please be quiet she is sleeping." Mi-Sun said softly.

The boys stood up one after another, even Yoongi and surrounded the bundle that Mi-Sun was holding out.

Their eyes fell on a chubby, pink baby sleeping between the white sheets.

Silence lulled over the bangtan apartment as the boys stood staring down at the soundlessly sleeping baby.

They forgot all about the interview and it was right then that all six boys fell in love, with Ji Min.