9. Minniee

Ji Min had learnt a couple of new things, she had gotten used to the boys going about her, she would squeak and make all sort of baby noises if she would watch one of them pass by her chair.

Mi-Sun had allowed the boys to hold her if she wasn't asleep. They are still not to wake her up from her sleep.

"Guys!" Mi-Sun stepped out from the pantry one Sunday into the lounge and every head turned towards her.

"You need to do grocery shopping, we are short of supplies."

"Let's go grocery shopping, I do not wanna die hungry." Junggook stood up clapping his hoodie-paws together.

Taehyung threw him a moody look, "You are not bothered about dying, you just want to.."

"Buy snacks and anyways the speed at which you eat, soon you basically will.." Jimin picked up and left the rest to be completed by Taehyung.

"..transform into one 400 pounds.." Taehyung continued.

"Couch potato!" Both said in unison.

"How many times I have told you not to f.." He checked himself, "Not to speak in halves and halves." Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"Minniee goes with us?" Hoseok asked as he did not want trouble at the moment.

They all looked in little Ji Min's direction, where she sat in her usual chair,  nibbling at a biscuit and batted her eyes at them as he said so.

Mi-Sun nodded, as she was aware that all of them would be going to this little outing.

"I will carry her!" Hoseok moved forward.

"Stay away! You carried the her last time, I will.."

"Wait! You guys." Everyone stopped as Mi-sun said. She moved forward and picked her up, then she turned to Namjoon who stood next to her, "Here! Can you hold her for.."

"No!!!"

Mi-Sun turned and looked at the boys, her eyes widened while Namjoon looked embarrassed and stood looking down at his feet and bit on his lower lip.

"Never ever.." Taehyung started.

"We say, never ever ever.." Jimin continued,

"Trust Namjoon hyung.." Taehyung used a warning voice,

"With holding her." Jimin completed.

"Everyone knows that he drops everything." Taehyung sounded dramatic.

"His hands basically have holes in them." Jimin concluded and all the boys except Namjoon nodded their heads in agreement.

At this point Ji Min held out her arms looking at Hoseok, it was her signal to him that she wants to be held by him.

The boys grunted one after the other while pecking her cheeks from every direction and passed by the main door.

"But I will hold you once we reach there. Okay?"  a pouting Jimin told her as he kissed her cheek last.

They all walked to the grocery store nearby the apartment.

The maknaes picked out snacks and Junggook came running to Mi-Sun.

"Noona, what do I get for Minniee? This cookie or this one?" He showed her packets.

"None of these Kookie, she is not supposed to have all these right now, she has just turned six months old."

"Okay Noona!" He looked disappointed. 

They returned after getting everything needed.

The boys held onto the different packets in their arms, they didn't let Mi-Sun carry a single thing.

While Jimin carried a sleeping Ji Min on his shoulder. Her chubby cheeks pressed into his neck.

The grocery shopping went well too, they only fought about who's turn was it to hold Ji Min.

Everything was going well at the Bangtan Apartment until two incidents happened.