20. One Trouble Ends

The boys had argued that which room would be taken by Mi Sun and Ji Min. All of them were ready to give up their respective rooms for them. Even Yoongi.

Taehyung and Jimin had actually shifted their necessary stuff in the lounge. That night Mi Sun and Ji Min slept in their room while they slept on the couches in the lounge.

The next day, after they had each kissed Ji Min a good bye and left for the university, Mi Sun cleared the store room and made space for herself and Ji Min there.

The boys were not happy when they returned in the evening. They protested about it, but Mi Sun ensured that they were quite comfortable there, the two thick mattresses were comfy enough for them.

Mi Sun and Ji Min remained at the apartment for only one week and then shifted to a decent place which was first approved by Namjoon and Yoongi.

They had gathered all the information they could about the place, visited it themselves, made all necessary inquiries and then they all went with them both to shift their things there.

Jimin and Junggook still fight and Taehyung encourages them to fight and argue as usual.

Yoongi would be completing his masters in another four months.  Everyday he says that he will throw them out and as usual Hoseok stands between the maknaes and Yoongi's wrath.

Seokjin still visits the boys at the apartment, but never in Mi Sun's presence. The rest of the time he is busy at the office in his father's company.

His father is sometimes worried about his lack of seriousness. He had made him the CMO so that he shows some seriousness into work, but what Seokjin continues to show around, is his handsome face.

As of now, Mi Sun continues to cook for them. Ji Min would be celebrating her first birthday in a few months. She has grown all the more fond of the boys. They continue to adore her and Junggook still insists that he wants to marry her when she grows up.

Namjoon is again proud of himself and how he continues to solve the problems and troubles at the apartment and Junggook has still not learnt the truth about the untimely death of his plant.

So, this was how the food trouble ended for the time being at the Bangtan Apartment.

Does this mean that all the troubles at the Bangtan Apartment have ended?

What about the Love Trouble that is likely to spring up soon at the Bangtan Apartment.

To find out, please wait for #2: The Bangtan Apartment | Love Trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ End of Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Would you like to have the second part in this series? Please let me know.