Chapter Thirteen

The ride home was completely silent as Hyunjin held the sleeping baby girl in his arms while the little boy stayed close to his mother's unconscious body.

Hyunjin had tried to strike up a conversation with the boy but he did not respond so he figured it was best to just leave him alone.

When they got home he handed the baby to one of the guards and carried Y/N's body out of the car. The boy once again following closely behind.

He soon noticed all of his members standing near the door. Bang Chan had probably filled them in on what had happened at the auction.

"Is the doctor here yet?" He asked as he finally reached them.

"Not yet." Jeongin answered which made Hyunjin sigh before heading inside.

He took Y/N all the way to his room before gently laying her body on his bed. A suffocating guilt filled his chest as he looked at her closely. There were so many bruises on her face. Some were fading while some were brand new.

"I-I'm so sorry." He whispered as he held her hand gently.

Fresh tears pooled in his eyes as he though about everything he had done to her and everything she had probably gone through. He should have listened to her.

And that poor little boy, his son, he didn't even have the right to call him that. He was way to young and innocent for all of this.

"M-mama..." the broken voice snapped him out of his thoughts and when he looked up he noticed that the little boy was also in the room.

Hyunjin hadn't even realised that the boy had followed him up here. He quickly wiped his cheeks before smiling lightly at him.

"Come on baby... you can lay here with your mama until the doctor comes." Hyunjin said and saw how the boy hesitated a bit before walking up to the bed where his mother laid.

He climbed onto the bed with a little bit of difficulty in the beginning but at the end managed to do he. Hyunjin felt his heart melt as he watched the little boy cuddly closely to his mother body making sure not to hurt her anywhere.

"Hey buddy... w-what's you name?" Hyunjin asked hoping that this time the boy would say something.

"M-my... n-name is... C-Choi Taejoon..." the boy answered making Hyunjin's heart race.

He felt like he was listening to the most beautiful song as Taejoon spoke. Sure it was not the first time he heard him say something but was still so precious.

At the same time he felt a deep anger burn inside him, his son had been given the last name of that monster. But no one was to blame besides himself. If he had just things the right way then Taejoon would have his last name and that beautiful baby girl would be his.

He soon snapped out of his thoughts as he head a knock on the door.

"Come in." He called out softly and not long after the door opened revealing Felix with the baby in his arms.

"Hyunjin, the doctor is here and he already checked on the baby so I'm gonna take her to my room so she can rest. Do you want me to take him as well while the doctor gives her a check up?" He asked.

"No it's alright... I don't think he will want to leave his mother's side anyway." Hyunjin answered and Felix just nodded before walking away while the doctor walked inside.

***

The had already finished checking up on Taejoon and he was now in the process of cleaning and covering up Y/N's wounds. Though Taejoon did not want to he had to move away from his mother so that the doctor could work properly.

"I-is baby okay?" He suddenly asked as he watched the doctor pull up his mother's shirts making both the doctor and Hyunjin look at him.

"Y-yeah... your baby sister is safe with my friend in the other room." Hyunjin replied and smiled softly at the boy.

The smile did last long as it dropped when the boy just shook his head.

"N-no... I-I mean baby in mommy's tummy..." Taejoon said making Hyunjin almost chock on his saliva.

His eyes widened on the small boy before turning his head to look at the doctor who immediately used his stethoscope on Y/N's stomach. No long after his eyes widened as he heard a strong heart beat.

"She is pregnant." He announced still in shock himself.

Hyunjin felt his heart drop as his eyes widened even more in shock. He could not believe what he was hearing. She was pregnant again... how was that even possible?

"B-but... but the little girl can't be any older than six months... how can she be pregnant again? How is that possible?" Hyunjin asked in shock not wanting to believe that this was actually happening.

"Well she us pregnant Mr Hwang and the by the look of it she is about four months into the pregnancy." The doctor added making Hyunjin look at him as if he had just gone crazy.

He felt like his brain was about to stop functioning completely any minute now. But before he could say anything Y/N began to stir until her eyes snapped opened.

Hyunjin and the doctor fell silent while Taejoon could not keep his joy in as he jumped toward his mother who seemed to be in a slight daze.

"Mama you okay!"

I really hope that this makes sense... sorry for the wait.

~☆Geniuswriting☆~