Chapter 9

Chapter 9. Meaning is always proud of her!

    "Are you full? Can you talk now?" The

    prosecutor sat down seriously in front of Xia Yufei with the electronic collection.

    Xia Yufei immediately put down the chopsticks in her hand, swallowed the last mouthful of food and cleared her throat.

    "Of course, sir, I can answer as long as I know." The

    prosecutor threw the nutrient solution packaging bag on the table, and said in a more serious tone: "Then let me tell you how you got these things first?"

    Xia Yufei said His innocent round eyes were wide open, and his mouth seemed to be covered with a layer of paste, and his speech was slurred.

    "Ah, this, do I have to answer? Isn't this trivial matter related to the charges against me?" Before she finished speaking

    , the prosecutor slapped the table, causing her to recoil in fright.

    "You'd better not play tricks and tell the truth! As far as I know, your family is not good. After your parents disappeared, you can only rely on the pension of your grandparents to barely survive. It also requires a lot of money, so do you often feel that you are powerless and useless?" The

    prosecutor seemed to see Xia Yufei's mind, and poked at the real pain points she didn't want to face, Xia Yufei's face changed The child becomes extremely ugly.

    Breaking defenses for adults in this era is so simple.

    The prosecutor continued to try to break through her psychological defense, "So it's inevitable. Under the pressure of money, it is easy for people to have bad thoughts. Maybe at the beginning, they just took a little nutrient solution and fatigue recovery agent from the company, but Later, seeing that no one found out that you were stealing sheep, you gradually became more daring, directly embezzled a large amount of valuable property from the company, and used your position to manipulate fake accounts?"

    Xia Yufei's face was gloomy, her lips turned white from her biting .

    After a moment of silence, she suddenly said calmly: "I think you misunderstood, sir. First of all, I didn't buy the nutrient solution I drank just now. You should be able to find out after calling the monitoring. Secondly, when I was still working Did not embezzle any property belonging to the company, and did not make false accounts for it!"

    The prosecutor seemed to have predicted that she would say this in advance, and showed her the surveillance data that had been prepared a long time ago.

    "Of course we have checked the monitoring. It was taken away by the three-no robot next to you, and there is no record in the pharmacy. Then there is still your DNA on the package. It's not that you ordered it to steal it for you. How can you explain it?"

    "Actually—"

    Xia Yufei was about to answer his question when Qianqian suddenly broke in with a robot lawyer and interrupted their conversation.

    "Sorry, according to the law, the review of all cases must focus on evidence and investigation and research. Only the informant's confession and no conclusive evidence can not be found guilty and detained. My client has the right to remain silent and apply for bail."

    Seeing Chen The daughter of the group's daughter appeared, and the prosecutor finally understood what Xia Yufei was waiting for.

    No one dared to stop her, let alone a robot!