Chapter 10

Chapter 10. Information Takes a New Turn

    In the concrete park near the apartment, Xia Yufei was sitting on a wooden horse in the open space in the corner where she loved to stay when she was a child, staring seriously at the video projected from Xiaozhi's eyes on the concrete wall opposite.

    It was a surveillance video from different angles outside the apartment. The date in the upper right corner scrolled rapidly until the small square that appeared in the middle of the screen tracked a human face.

    It's that man!

    Xiaozhi once again intercepted images of the same person in different fragments and arranged them side by side.

    "Hiss, don't you think he goes out a little too often?"

    Xia Yufei rested her chin in thought, always feeling that something was wrong.

    "Report to little master, according to statistics, this is already the 100th time to go out in three months."

    Hearing what Xiaozhi said, Xia Yufei confirmed her guess even more.

    "There is a problem, the designation is somewhat problematic! Even if he is an executive in the company and has to meet many people every day, he is completely free to spend his time. He can stay in the company or outside if he wants to. There is no reason to come and go in and out of the apartment so frequently. That 's right. On the other hand, the beautiful sister, she hardly ever leaves the house."

    From this point of view, the behavior of these two people seems to be the same as that of normal people, but there seems to be some differences.

    In fact, on the way here just now, Xia Yufei has already checked their personal background information on the Internet:

    Zhang Kai, a fitness male executive, male, 37 years old, his place of birth is unknown, fortunately he was adopted by a rich family, but the relationship is not counted Well, infrequently.

    Gu Baisheng, female, 29 years old, a native of the city, her parents died young, she has no relatives, she lives alone in an apartment after losing her job, and is very low-key.

    If the lizardmen live in disguise as earthlings, what is their purpose?

    Xia Yufei was thinking deeply, Xiaozhi suddenly interrupted her thoughts.

    "And this, little master, look."

    Xiaozhi marked the faces of different women appearing in the surveillance video with a red frame.

    "Every time Zhang Kai returned to the apartment thirty minutes later, different women would enter the apartment."

    Xia Yufei looked along and found that they were all beauties, not to mention that the residents in this neighborhood were quite handsome.

    "Isn't it normal that there are many residents here with a lot of traffic?"

    Hearing her nonchalant tone, Xiao Zhi zoomed in on the screen again.

    "But they all have the same mark on their bodies."

    When they walked, red tattoo patterns were faintly exposed on their necks.

    If you look closely, it seems that there are two circles inside the box, which looks familiar.

    Xia Yufei slapped her head and said excitedly, "This is the logo of Zhang Kai's company! That little robot drawn with stick figures!

    " The ups and downs, so they are not real people, but the latest "perfect human" transformed by Zhang Kai's special robot nursing company."

    The details of this work are too perfect!