Chapter 22

Chapter 22. The Guardian Feels So Warm for the First Time

    At noon, the golden sun shines on every inch of the ground.

    It is necessary for all things to grow and is what keeps the whole world warm.

    But for a group like Song Yiyi, the glare of the sun is poison, an existence that can kill her.

    At the moment, she is weak and hiding in a park made of reinforced concrete.

    There are no people here on weekdays, and no one will find their existence.

    But she knew that temporarily hiding in the roller under the concrete slide was not a long-term solution, and she had to do something.

    Song Yiyi gently put the doll in her arms on the ground, got up and covered her head with clothes, ready to go out, but was stopped by a voice.

    "Where are you going? Are you going to abandon me?"

    "No, I just want to find out if there is any other way, maybe we don't need to—"

    Before she finished speaking, she was caught by the angry The voice interrupted.

    "No possibility! Don't you humans have a saying that there is no turning back when you start a bow. Since everything has been done, then there is no turning back. Have you forgotten how they treated you?"

    Song Yiyi lowered her head and clenched her hands tightly . Clothes returned to the shade under the slide.

    "No! I haven't forgotten! What you said is right, they deserve what they deserve, but if we continue like this, we will definitely be discovered sooner or later. What should we do then?"

    "Are you scared?"

    Song Yiyi Turning around, she faced the doll behind her who was standing on the stairs at the same level as her at some point behind her.

    "Yes, I thought about it all night and I couldn't think of how to go in the future. I started to get scared. I was afraid that my parents would worry about me, but I was even more afraid that you would be taken away by those people!"

    The expression on the baby's face changed. The flying of the facial features looks very strange.

    "My majestic Zerg princess doesn't need a weak person like you to worry about me."

    Song Yiyi sighed lightly.

    "Don't be angry. I know you did this to protect me. Maybe it's too late for us to turn around now. Do you have a way to erase their memories? Or I just insist that I was emotionally hurt , Even if they tell others about your existence, they will only be regarded as mentally ill, please believe me again, let them go!"

    "No, you can't go back! If you admit that you hurt others, they will definitely get worse Hurt you, then who else can help you?"

    Song Yiyi lowered her head and hesitated, bit her lips tightly and tears fell to the ground.

    "I can help you!"

    At this time Xia Yufei suddenly appeared at the door with Xiaozhi, and Song Yiyi instinctively backed away.

    "You? How did you find this place?"

    Xia Yufei approached while gesturing to comfort her.

    "Student, listen to me, I saw that video, I know the bad things that happened to you, but making them disappear doesn't really solve all the problems, even if they do many things wrong but they are human They also care about their parents and friends, just imagine how sad your relatives and friends would be if you were to be charged with hurting others! Only by being alive can the guilty be redeemed, and it is too late to let them go!"