Chapter 7

Chapter 7. Pretending that you have a new courier, please sign for it!

    Located in the revolving restaurant of the city's tallest skyscraper on the 77th floor, a bright woman in a white coat in front of a metal round table suddenly slapped the table excitedly.

    "What? Why didn't you tell me such a big thing happened?!"

    Xia Yufei, who was shrinking her neck in front of her at this time, raised her head and showed her pitiful innocent eyes.     " Qianqian

    , please don't be angry. It's not that this happened too suddenly. I bet myself the day before yesterday that I didn't think about what to do in the future, so I didn't tell you."

She pursed her mouth like Xia Yufei was like a heartless person.

    "I don't care, if they bully you, they bully me! Even if you want the money back, you won't be relieved. You deserve it, so you should give him a report and let their broken company die!"

    Xia Yufei helped Sigh.

    The "broken company" she mentioned is her own!

    That's right, the person in front of me who is even more excited than me is my best friend Qianqian when I was in college, and also the largest intelligent robot manufacturer in this city, Miss Chen Jiaqianjin.

    However, unlike those rich chaebols, Qianqian has no demeanor at all, she only immerses herself in her medical academic research and ignores the outside world, and even has no interest in her own strong family business, she would rather move out of the house They don't want to go back to inherit the family property.

    It is precisely because of this that Qianqian became friends with such an ordinary her.

    Xia Yufei had no choice but to find her out this time, because no one else could help her with this matter except Qianqian.

    Thinking of this, Xia Yufei looked at Qianqian in confusion, and just as she was summoning up the courage to speak, the robot's bell suddenly interrupted her.

    "Ding Lingling~ Your meal has arrived for the guests at table one~" Yichen

    Xia Yufei's eyes lit up, and the moment the robot waiter put down the snacks, she didn't care about her face.

    In the past two days, she only ate potatoes and steamed buns, and she was so hungry that she lost the confidence to speak.

    But Qianqian had never seen Xia Yufei eating in such a state of embarrassment, and she put down her arms around her chest in astonishment, as if she had realized something and tears welled up in her eyes.

    She never thought that Xia Yufei, who always complained to herself about the unpalatable industrialized food in the city, would have such a day of devouring it. How desperate must she be!

    It's all my own fault, I've never worried about the daily chores being taken care of by robot butlers, I never imagined how ordinary people would still live in the city after losing their jobs.

    Feifei must have had a hard time these two days, right?

    Qianqian had already imagined a hundred miserable scenes of Xia Yufei living on the street, stood up excitedly and held Xia Yufei's hand that was carrying vegetables.

    "I'm sorry, the research office is busy these days, and as your best friend, I didn't notice your situation. Don't worry, if there is anything I can help, just tell me! You can stay at my house for as long as you want!"