Chapter 29

Chapter 29. Head-on combat to attract firepower

    "Awww~" The

    monster seemed to make a mocking sound, Xia Yufei hurriedly asked Fang Chen, "What is it talking about?

    " "It's not convenient for me to say."

    Ling Lingjiu calmly explained: "There is nothing wrong with it, let me tell you, it said that I deserved to be tricked into being a gunman by my partner again.

    " When the most important planet died, he vaguely remembered the back view of his partner leaving him in the explosion at the last moment.

    Fortunately, he survived, unfortunately, he is the only surviving life form on this planet.

    It took him a long, long time to heal his wounds, and he slowly accepted this fact over the long years, but he still couldn't accept the betrayal of the person he trusted the most.

    So much so that every time a mission has a partner, he will complete it as a personal mission first, without even seeing each other.

    But this time, why did his partner, whom he had never met before, betray the Interstellar Federation?

    Also like that person, in order to get higher power and rights?

    No, he didn't want to believe it, let alone believe it!

    "It must not have been done by our people. There are other monsters like you who know the position. Why don't you tell me who you offended again? I think it has something to do with the weapon in your hand, right?" The

    monster put the weapon behind his back guiltily. .

    "Aww, aww, aww!"

    Fang Chen translated, "It says it doesn't matter, only you cold-blooded enforcers can bring about destruction."

    "Enough, now is not the time for you to quarrel!"

    Xia Xia Yufei suddenly interrupted them with a forceful tone, pointing at Zero Zero Nine, "Didn't you say you can't interfere with us human beings? It's obvious that foreign enemies are invading now, so it's better to face the problem directly and solve it instead of talking here and there. Isn't that where your duty lies!"

    Pointing at the monster again, "And you! This crisis must be related to you. It is obviously aimed at you two. Instead of hiding and hurting us earthlings, why don't you fight back with me and live for yourself openly. !"     These words hit their pain point directly, and they were indeed inspired. Both the monster and the interstellar investigator clenched their fists, but they still hesitated at the thought of cooperating with the enemy.     Unexpectedly, this seemingly ordinary girl was so calm and courageous at the critical moment. Fang Chen applauded in awe, but Xia Yufei caught her straight.     "And your doctor, even if you can't fight, it's very important to stay here as a backup, but it would be great if you can provide me with some life-saving medicines. After all, I can only ask you for money if I win.     " For the reward, Fang Chen immediately became energetic and his eyes lit up.     "Yes! Of course there is!"     Fang Chen turned around and rummaged through the box to find two bottles of medicine.     "The blue bottle can increase the combat power of all creatures in a short period of time, but after the effect of the medicine, you will feel that your body is hollowed out and stunned for a long time to replenish energy; the red bottle can quickly replenish energy in a short time It heals the wound, but the pain will be doubled after the effect of the medicine is over. Although these two medicines can save life at critical moments, they will also bring huge side effects and damage, so don't use it unless it is absolutely necessary!"     Xia Xia Yufei took it with both hands.     "Understood, wait for my good news."     She turned around and looked at the hesitant interstellar investigator and monster.     "You guys, have you figured it out?" The     monster roared, and was the first to rush to follow behind her and Xiaozhi.     Ling Lingjiu was still struggling, so Xia Yufei ignored him and took the monster out neatly and quickly locked the door from the outside.     Only then did Fang Chen notice that the lock in the storage compartment had been taken away by her at some point, and the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously.     "Then you stay here with the doctor, coward!"