Chapter 18

Chapter 18. Meteorological changes, only small villages usher in the joy of a bumper harvest...

    "Complete, call it a day!"

    Xia Yufei patted the soil on her hands with satisfaction, turned off the camera and put away the bracket, only to find that the information on the phone was about to explode.

    what's going on?

    As soon as Xia Yufei clicked into the darkened live broadcast room, she received a notification from the administrator on top.

    [Congratulations on being pushed to the global popular recommendation board by the data! Please keep working hard! ]

    ? ? ?

    Pie in the sky? !

    Just when Xia Yufei thought that she was about to become popular, the corners of her mouth were raised, but after closing the message, she saw the private messages that kept swiping the screen, and a lot of unsightly insults came into view.

    [What kind of native design do you set up here? Don't embarrass us yellow people! 】

    【Is it the uncultivated land that you can grow things with such a fool? Doesn't even act like you idiot! ]

    [If you just sow the seeds casually and so shallowly, can they take root? Obviously you just want to sensationalize, what about your brain? Don't remember to donate at least better than waste! ]

    ...

    It was the first time that Xia Yufei faced so much malice directly, it was a bit difficult for Xia Yufei to accept it at first.

    But after thinking about it, it's a good thing that so many people don't like her. After all, only when someone discusses it can increase the exposure. Wouldn't it be more exciting to use the fruit of the plant to directly slap her in the face?

    Originally, her original intention was to let more people see that a better life can be created by working with her own hands, and she wanted to awaken everyone's fond memories of the self-sufficient and simple life in the past.     In addition, exchanging points for the blessing of such a powerful super seed helped her save a lot of time and energy, and I believe that it will not be long before she can see the fruits of victory.     Thinking of this, Xia Yufei put the bracket and the camera back to their original positions, and planned to broadcast the live broadcast for the next few days. There is no editing at all, so that everyone can see the changes of the plants most intuitively, experience the joy of harvest in an immersive way, and at the same time break people's hearts. Doubts about falsification.

    She serves multiple purposes, she is such a witty little genius!

    Xia Yufei's mood became better again, she went to her sister-in-law's house to cook a few bowls of white rice, and then went home to settle the bills and transfer labor expenses to everyone one by one.

    Maybe it was because she was too tired after a busy day, and fell asleep right away when she got into bed at night, but in the middle of her sleep, she received a warning from her mobile phone vibrating frantically.

    She barely opened her sleepy eyes, and the moment she saw the words clearly, her nerves suddenly tensed up.

    [Alarm alert! The impact of a meteorite on the north coast caused a super volcano to erupt, triggering a huge wildfire and a super tsunami. All citizens are requested not to panic in case of an emergency, and go to the following shelters as soon as possible...]

    For a while, people were panicked, and various doomsday remarks were hyped on the Internet.

    But this is not the most worrying thing, because what is more terrible is the follow-up impact, which means that the earth is about to enter a year without summer, the global cooling and acid rain will erode the land, and crop production will also be greatly reduced. famine.