Chapter 1. "Wednesdays child is full of woe."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*     

˚·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ "She's in love with herself, She likes the dark. On her milk white neck. The Devil's mark." -Black No. 1- by 'Type O Negative'

You were right next to your sister Wednesday

You were right next to your sister Wednesday. You two were sitting on the opposite side of your mother and father. Wednesday staring at both of them, while the song 'In Dream' by Orbison on the radio.

They both sat together singing to each other, while you and Wednesday were awkwardly sitting across from the love sick adults.She kept on staring at both of them. I looked at my sister with a disgusted look , she glanced at me back. With the same pale expression she was giving to our father and mother.

When something hit the car you flinched just a bit turning your head at the back, you brushed it off thinking a tree branch hit the car. As you turned back you quickly regretted what you did.

As your head turned back, you saw your mother and father kissing. After their little kiss was done they turned and looked at their daughters.

You had a gross-out look and turned your face once again and towards Wednesday, not making eye contact but lowering your head. You whisper a "ew" loud enough for Wednesday to hear.

She showed the most tiniest smirk after hearing your little remark about mother and father. Then quickly turned her pale face right back to her dark and emotionless face.

Your mother spoke to your twin, "Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder."

Wednesday said something back but not towards your mother. Kind of. She turned around and spoke.

"Lurch, please remind my parents I'm no longer speaking to them."

Lurch groaned at the comment Wednesday stated. Quickly focused on the road ahead of him.

"Hmm." Your mother said with an annoyed face.

"I promise you, my little vipers. You two will love Nevermore." Your father stated to both of you. Well, the statement mostly for Wednesday.

"Won't they, Tish?" He turned around facing your mother asking her.

She quickly replied "Of course. It's the perfect school for them."

Wednesday made eye contact with her "Why? Because it was the perfect school for you?" She questioned.

"I have no interest in following in your footsteps." She added more with her statement. "Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the dark prom, President of the Seance Society."

Well, unlike her you wouldn't mind being the Queen of the dark prom but that's just you.

Your mother replied to Wednesday. "I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you." Quickly adding "maybe you'll even make some friends" she said smiling at your sister.