Chapter 3. "Friend Or Woe."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ "Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again..However far away, I will always love you, However long I stay I will always love you, Whatever words I say I will always love you." Love song - by 'The Cure.'

Wednesday was sitting and reading, mostly just looking at a book

Wednesday was sitting and reading, mostly just looking at a book. I walked right next to her, "Is that the book you were all so fond of finding?" You asked her.

Wednesday just glared at you. "Yes, and I think I found it." She took out the ripped paper and line it, right next to the image.

She still had her face blank but you could tell she was rather shocked and a bit thankful for finding this.

Thing crawled up into Wednesday desk. You looked at the imagine. Then asked a no answer question to your sister.

"Why is there a pilgrim next in-front of you?"
                             ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You and Wednesday were outside and at the 'quad' everyone laughing and talking, until Weem's clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention.

"All students will report for their volunteer jobs at 10:00 am sharp, followed by a community lunch at 1:00" Weem's spoke with a bright smile.

She continues. "As you know, this year 'Out Reach Day' culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statue in the town square, which will also include performances by Nevermore students." Everyone was pretty happy about this.

Enid was giggling and smiling. "As representatives of our school, I trust you will all put your best face forward." Weem's finally ending her little speech.

"I guess you won't be uncomfortably glaring at people." You jokily told Wednesday with a light laugh.

She just glanced at me with an annoyed face.

Everyone was walking and getting some sort of card. Probably to say what they will be getting. Until a teacher gave me and Wednesday one.

"Yes! I got 'Pilgrim World.'" Enid said to us while giggling and grinning ear to ear. "I do have natural people skills and a love of performing," she ranted on. "And a love of performing, so it's kind of the obvi choice." She happily stated.

"What did you two get?" She asked me and Wednesday. We both opened our letter at the same time.

"Uriah's Heap." "Pilgrim World." We both said at the same time but not the same thing. We both looked at each other with confused faces.