Chapter 2/1. "Woe Is the Loneliest Number."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    

"Weem's is clearly trying to keep tabs on us." Wednesday spoke to me and Thing about it.

"Keep an eye on Rowan." She ordered Thing. "Don't let your fingers out of his sight." She was looking down at Thing.

Thing quickly walked away from us. Me and Wednesday turned around and walked into the choir club.

'We got scales on scales on scales, On scales on scales on scales'

The people singed while the girl with the most brightest blue eyes were helping them. Maybe she's the owner of the 'choir' club.

'On scales on scales on scales' then they all finally stopped when their leader looked at us.

"Weem's said you two were going to stop by." She said with a sigh. "But to be honest, after your performance at the Harvest Festival, the drama club might be more your speed." She said obviously to your sister.

Wednesday paid no mind to her little 'joke' "After I passed out, who did you tell? The sheriff?" She questioned.

"You think I'd trust normie cops?" She snickered. "I went straight to Weem's and let her handle it." She simply stated.

"Anyways, let's get this audition over with." She sighed. "What are you two? Alto, soprano or just loco?" She said to us joking.

The choir people laughed at the little joke she made to us but mostly to your sister.

The piano player played a note and that's when me and Wednesday did a note but to them no sound was made.

That was until the guy aka the piano player glasses shattered. He looked shocked and confused as he took off his glasses.

"What was that?" The blue eyed girl question with confused face.

"A note only dogs can hear." We said in sync.

They just looked at us as we were crazy then quickly the choir harmonize to the tune of 'Don't Worry Be Happy' after we left.

"I can't believe we are really joining some idiotic club."

                          ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    

We walked towards the boy that clearly was into Wednesday but my sister was blind to see other people emotions.

The club he owned was for archery as he shots a arrow but missed the red dot. "Huh. You two actually showed up. Ever shot a bow and arrow before?" He asked us both.

"Oh hey y/n! It's me-" you quickly shut him up. "I know. Wednesday told me all about your guy's little meeting." You told him simply.

Wednesday answered Xavier question before. "I shot an bow and arrow before, only on live targets." She simply told him.