Chapter 1/3. "Wednesdays child is full of woe."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*     

Your sister Wednesday was cleaning off the bright colors off the window, well mostly our side of our room

Your sister Wednesday was cleaning off the bright colors off the window, well mostly our side of our room. Since the colors are really making me feel sick to my stomach. While Wednesday was doing that. I was setting up my part of the room, that was right next to my sisters part of the room.  Then finally sat down getting a book.

"I don't think she would mind us take off the blinding colors of the window." You simply stated the obvious to your sister.

"It's our side of the room. I think it's fair." She replied back not looking at you but more focusing taking off the tape? Paint? I honestly couldn't know what the hell Enid put on the window.

Enid quickly walked in and rushed towards Wednesday seeing what she was doing to her room.

"What the hell did you do to my room?" She asked your sister almost yelling at her.

"Dividing our room equally." Wednesday said back to her.

Getting off her knees and walked facing Enid. "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side." Then simply walked away.

Enid opened her mouth trying to talk back to my sister until "Silence would be appreciated. This is my writing time." Wednesday added.

When your sister had her hour writing time, you also had your one hour reading time. Just listening to her music and the loud typing. It was comforting in a weird way.

She sat down infront of her type writer rolling up her sleeves. "Your writing time?" Enid questioned.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel." Wednesday replied. "Perhaps if you did the same, your blog might be coherent." She simply stated while getting ready to write.

She had told me about how 'Enid' was spreading rumors about us both. I even read some of her other post. Her writing or grammar wasn't the best. To put it lightly.

A high pitch ring came from the typewriter, "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." "I write in my voice." The blonde hair girl quickly replied to Wednesday noticing her angry face.

"It's my truth. It's what my followers love." "Your followers are clearly imbeciles." You both said at sync. Wednesday turning to Enid, while you just sat on your bed turning  a page from your novel.

"Can you two just stop doing that?!" She sneered looking at you then back Wednesday.

Wednesday got up from her chair and walked towards Enid. Paying no attention to her comment. "They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures."

She was now facing Enid. "Uh, you mean, emojis?" She remarked. "It's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you." She ranted to your sister.