Chapter 1/2. "Wednesdays child is full of woe."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Weems walked right infront of us, while our parents were behind us

Weems walked right infront of us, while our parents were behind us. She opened the door, all of us walked behind her. When we enter the room mother gasped. it looked like a unicorn threw up all over. Mostly on the window.

Father was the first one to speak. "It's so..."he was trying to find a word to put the room into a word. "vivid." Weems just looked at father, smiling and nodding.

A girl with short blonde hair with blue on one side of her hair while the other side was pink. She was wearing a blue uniform walked infront of us. Smiling ear to ear she in heals excitedly. "Howdy, roomies."

"Wednesday y/n, this is Enid Sinclair." Weems stated.

The girl with blonde hair now known as 'Enid' spoke. "Are you two okay? You both look a little pale." She asked her voice with concern.

We didn't reply and I just gave her a look. Father spoke for both of us. "Wednesday and y/n always looks half - dead."

Enid just said with an uncomfortable smile. "Oh." And looked at both of us but followed with "Welcome to Ophelia Hall." She opened her arms looking to hug the two of us. Wednesday took a step back, she didn't like being touch. She stepped back

"Not a hugger. Got it." While turning to me, opened her arms again and hugged me. I didn't mind being hugged but I didn't returned the hug. I just looked at her , she stepped away from me with an uncomfortable smile. But after the hug mother spoke.

"Please excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color." She said though looked at me. "While y/n mostly tolerates it."

Enid spoke again "oh, wow. What happens to you?" She looked at my sister, she had a shocked and kinda worried look on her.

Wednesday flatly states. "I break out into hives and then flesh peels off my bones."

Enid had a terrified look mixed with a uncomfortable one.

Weems spoke "luckily, we've special ordered you two a uniform." She lightly chuckled.

Weems again spoke. "Enid, please take y/n and Wednesday to registers office to pick it up along with a copy of their schedules." She smiled at her then looked at both of us.

"Don't worry girls, I tried my best to make you two have the same classes." She was quick to add , with a other bright smile.

"and give them a tour along the way."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The school was pretty big , it was fulled with students talking and walking all over the place.

Enid was talking about the school while giving a tour of it. We were walking down the stairs

"Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. Outcasts, freaks, monsters. Fill in your favorite marginalized groups here." She stated.