Chapter 2/3. "Woe Is the Loneliest Number."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ "So Lemon Boy and me, we just gotta get along together. I helped him plant his seeds and we'll mow the lawn in bad weather. It's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him."   Lemon Boy - by 'Cavetown'

"You will get through this?" You almost said like some sort of question to the blonde girl that is crying her eyes out

"You really suck at this!" She screamed at you then went back to crying. Your hand was hovering over her, trying to comfort her.

That was until your sister finally came back, she was crawling back into the room. When Enid noticed she quickly got up from her bed.

"Where have you been?!?" She yelled at Wednesday. "I'm literally having a heart attack right now!" Her face all red and eyes puffy from crying.

"And y/n is totally sucks at comforting!" She ranted still crying. "Yoko is in the infirmary!" She told Wednesday.

"What happened?" Your sister replied quickly. "Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction. She's out of the Poe Cup!" She told Wednesday in a fast manner.

"Not only that! Now someone else is stepping out of my team because of Yoko's Garlic incident!" She yelled.

"Now I don't have a co-pilot or someone to row the boat!" She kept on pacing back and forth while having a 'heart attack.'

"It wasn't an accident. Bianca's behind it." Wednesday told Enid clearly meaning about Yoko's incident.

"How do you know?" "Doesn't matter." Wednesday simply replied.

"You , Y/n and I are going to take her down tomorrow." "Wait what?" You stood up from your place.

"Wait. You two are joining the Black Cats?" She questioned us. She took a step towards Wednesday.

"You're willing to do that?"She asked your sister as she stopped crying and panicking.

"For me?" She asked quietly her eyes still red and puffy.

You felt bad, now you have to join the 'black cats' Plus knowing Wednesday she would make you join after you didn't go to that silly fencing incident.

"I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns her throat." She told Enid. 'Something clearly must've happened. Must of been when she was out.' You thought to yourself.

Enid just paused at your sister words. "Yeah, but mostly you're doing it because we're friends, right?" She said positively.

Wednesday didn't answer to her question but she turned around now her back facing Enid.