Chapter 2. "Woe Is the Loneliest Number."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*     

It was a bright sunny day, but unlike the weather. It wasn't such a bright day. Yesterday at night, Wednesday had witnessed a murder. While I was looking for her in the fair, until when I did.

And that's where we were. Principle Weems behind us while me and Wednesday walked ahead the chief right next to Wednesday, "How could you miss a dead body?" Your sister questioned the chief.

" 'Cause it wasn't there." He replied to her simply.

"No footprints, no blood, no sign of struggle. Nothing, nada." He said to her rather quickly.

You four walked fast into the Nevermore.

"My search party looked all night." "Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home." Your sister remarked.

"I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me." Wednesday spoke.

"Get a good look at this monster thing?" "Of course, she did! Even had a tea party with it." You replied for your sister.

The sheriff just grumbled at your reply, "Maybe it was one of your classmates." He stated.

Weem's quickly retorted at the chiefs comment, "Sheriff , I find that question offensive." Her face clearly mad at the sheriff.

"I don't care, 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue." He took a pause, "Hikers just ripped apart in the woods." He looked at Weems

She kinda rolled her eyes, "The mayor said those were bear attacks." She commented

"Well, the mayor and I disagree on that."

                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*     

The Sheriff and Wednesday were basically fighting over their 'ideas' of what the monster was or who the 'student' was.

It was until an other office came inside of Weems office, "Sheriff?" "What?" He replies.

All of us looking at her both of them rather annoyed. "You're gonna want to see this." She spoke.

Then she opened the other side of the door, "oh my god." You let out a gasped. There was Rowan. The Sheriff looked at Wednesday, she didn't even looked at him back.

She was too busy being shocked at Rowan being alive.

Rowan was standing there. Most important thing was that he was alive. Smiling and gave a little wave towards us but giving eye contact with my sister. Still smiling ear to ear.

                               ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*     

We both opened the door of our odd therapist. Thats when we saw Tyler, he was rather found of my sister.