Chapter 3/2. "Friend Or Woe."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ "Spinning on that dizzy edge, kissed her face and kissed her head. Dreamed of all the different ways." Just like heaven - by 'The Cure.'

"Good morrow, my young'Nevermore kin

"Good morrow, my young'Nevermore kin." A lady with red hair and blue eyes said to us with a smile.

Eugene quickly walking infront of her with Yoko and Bianca. I stood next to him while Wednesday was right behind us.

With that Eugene and everyone else stopped talking to listen to her. "I am Mistress Arlene. A real OC."

Eugene turned to look at me and Yoko with a bright smile. The red hair lady quickly noticed Eugene's smile.

'Mistreess Arlene' continued "Original colonist. Now prithee, put your cell phones on vibrate and make haste,"

Eugene and almost everyone else followed what she did as me and Wednesday simply glared at her.

"For you are about to travel back in time to the year of our Lord '1625' to Jericho's first pilgrim settlement." Arlene similes at us and walked away.

"Old timey" plays in the town, before anyone else follows her, Eugene quickly follows her behind. While everyone just slowly walks to her. You stayed behind with Wednesday as we slowly walked with everyone else.

"Yonder." She stopped, two house that were old and looks like they were about to break in any minute. "Behold, the meeting house."

She shows us 'the meeting house' you, Wednesday and Eugene were together. "Inside is a Collection of artifacts, related to Jericho's most beloved and pious founder, Joseph Crack Stone."

Eugene was smiling at her words, he was rather fond of this. Arlene continues her words. "And beyond is our privy, America's first gender-neutral restroom."

She says while kinda spinning to show us where the 'gender-neutral' restroom, still smiling.

Before she could continue whatever she was about to say, "I haveth a query." Wednesday told her.

"Pray, be quick child." She replied rather fast and stopped smiling. "In the meeting house, which of Joseph Crackstone's artifacts are on display?" She questioned her.

You already knew where she was heading at, "It is truly a treasure trove, including original farm tools, tableware, even the Crackstone family chamber pot." She continues.