Newbies, newborn, and noon

I went to suntouched city, and headed to suntouched gym, before heading in.

"Yo, orion, how are you and resh" I called out as I kicked in the door.

Orion looked, stressed, and had 5 pokeballs on the ground in front of me.

" she's resting, she returned to her stone form after I let her out of the pokeball, I'm trying to think up some strategies that frogadier could pull off with his new body" he explained, before pulling up a pair of chairs

I sat down on one, while he sat in the other. "Well you could probably try out blade armour, or a smoke screen to the eyes, but other than that I can't help you there, new challenger today?" I inquire as I pull out a mug from my silph sack and take a sip.

Yep, still gasoline.

"Isaac, he's going to challenge me in 20 minutes, a few of my other challengers yesterday said you knew him?" Orion asked me, eyeing my coffee mug.

I offer him a sip as I tell him "yeah, newbie trainer, not even a weak in yet, he's got some talent, but he's overconfident as fuck, and won't mind his fucking business, he really wants me to like him for some reason, and won't get off my case".

Orion took a sip from my mug, before puking on the grass.

" you know for a gym leader that specialises in grass and fire, you can't handle gasoline well and aren't being very mindful of the environment" i joke as I take by my mug of gasoline.

"Why would you drink gasoline willlingly?!" Orion screams at me in disbelief before puking some more.
"Well there goes your dinner last night" i comment.

Our frogadiers each burst from their pokeball, staring each other down, hard.

"Sae, 'ere yer again, wanna sloch some mair leaf blade, or urr ye 'ere tae chow doon oan mah stoor, ye fud sookin tadpole" "Thee dare to insinuate one regarding thy existing to approach her for thee, one scoff upon thee and, to boot, piss upon thy mothers grave, knave!" The two frogs screamed at each other as they butted heads.

Apparently frogadiers accent evolved as well.

The pair jumped back before pulling a leaf from their neck, and throwing them at each other.

The leaves burst like a grenade when they landed, 'now that could be useful'.

"Hey hey, please frogadier stop fighting froga- jewels frogadier, please" orion gets out of his chair and approaches the forest fire frogs.

"Frogadier cut shit, we have better things to do than have you fight this mangy bitch" i scold my partner as I return him to his pokeball.

"Look orion, you do have potential, despite the fact you are god awfully weak right now, look, cultists are going to keep coming for reshiram, learn some magic maybe, it's a good way to fight by yourself, without having any hard 'you need to be born with it' limiter" I advise as I feel the psychic presence of Isaac coming close.

I walk out the room, coming face to face with Isaac.

"Oh... it's you." I say completely unenthused.
"Mirror move." Isaac retorted. "Lemme guess, you're went ahead of me and already beat Orion.

I took out my thermal badge and tossed it around like I was showing off coin tricks.
"A stellar 3v0 baby. And how's your stack coming along?"

He adjusted his glasses. "For your information I-"
I immediately interupted him. He should be well aware I know he has zero if im ahead with 1. It's not fucking rocket science.

"For your information, I don't care, nerd. I know I'm ahead of you. That's all I need to know" I spit.
It was clear that he was taking my insults with little to no effect. He looked almost bored.